Connecticut

Age Friendly Bachelorette!

Hi!
My little sister (20, one of my MOHs) and my Fiances sister (15, one of my BMs) are both under 21.  I can't exclude them b/c its not thier fault they are under 21, and they are in my party... I want them there!

What are your ideas for an age friendly night out? I was thinking of a hibatchi dinner or a fondue restaurant, but that only will last a few hours...
Please help!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Age Friendly Bachelorette!

• edited December 2011

go carts, laser tag, bowling, things like that

• acapalboacapalbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Part of my bachelorette was a private cruise around the thimble islands for a couple of hours, you could have it catered or bring your own food and music, it was pretty inexpensive and by far the best part of my bachelorette! 
  • edited December 2011

You could do a spa outing followed by your dinner idea... .or dinner and a concert/show.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MeridenBrideMeridenBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    acapalbo :
    I just looked up the Thimble Island cruise... that is a fair price... and I could use my caterer.  What else did you do before or after? Did you have to hire a limo to get to the cruise?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My friend didn't want to do the whole bar scene for her bach party so we drove to Providence and went to The Melting Pot (AWESOME!!) and Dave and Busters. It was a lot of fun, and both places are all ages friendly. We did rent a hotel room for the night so we didn't have to drive all the way home, but we had 7 of us in one room w/o a problem so it was fairly cheap.
    Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • Agey310Agey310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All the ideas already posted are great.. I second the spa day! It would be a great opportunity for everyone to be pampered and to spend the day together.
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was going to suggest a spa day, too.  you can book toward the end of the day, and then do dinner like you said.  (and you and the older women can always go out after dinner...i went to a bachelorette like that when i was 18 and i didn't feel left out since i was still included in dinner!)

another idea is a pole dancing party.  granted, at 15, your FMIL might not want her daughter partaking...but you never know!  the place in hartford reallllllly focuses on fitness, not stripping, so it's MUCH less risque.  if you're interested, it's called Pole Control Studios on pratt street.
  • acapalboacapalbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Since my new initials are "AAR" like a pirate, my friends think that histerical, so we had a pirate themed bachelorette, complete with eye patches, costumes, etc.  We didn't do a limo.  After the boat we went out in South Norwalk and did some bar hopping.  We had a blast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards