Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Boo... I don't like thenest and thebump boards

Maybe I just have to get used to them????

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boo... I don't like thenest and thebump boards

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_boo-dont-like-thenest-thebump-boards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:189264c9-f507-449a-b7fd-fa64a87b1eb1Post:d635e9fa-52cd-489b-b9d7-da7ee3e7dec0">Boo... I don't like thenest and thebump boards</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe I just have to get used to them????
    Posted by kbates85[/QUOTE]

i thinks its bc the ppl on those boards arent as nice as most of the ppl on the knot.
  • Totally agreed.  The girls on the nest are nasty bitches.  They get pissy about everything and are rude.  I like the local board but it is soooo dead so I never check it.  Also, the format totally sucks.  
  • Yeah, my local board is dead, too. And so is my month board for that matter. I don't care for the TN much, I thought I would be over there more after my wedding, but I sure was wrong about that.
  • I agree with all of you guys. My month and local boards are dead too. Thenest is just plain disturbing and I'm not preggo, so, I don't want to go lurking around the TB.
    I miss my wedding. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Aww...you're welcome to stick around. 

I personally love The Nest and spend a good bit of time over there.  You really just need to find the board that you fit into and get used to the feel.  It's a lot like The Knot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards