Ohio-Columbus
Options

Linens and shuttle service recommendations

Does anyone have any good recommendations for reception table linens (either rental or purchase if the price is right) and for a shuttle service? I've looked into several transportation services for my guests, but I have yet to come across the right fit. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

Re: Linens and shuttle service recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For linens, we used Connie Duglin linens. Great selection to choose from, and the linens were in great condition for our wedding. We also got an end of year deal when we placed our order. Although the wedding wasn't until May, we got he deal because we ordered at the end of the year, we got the rate. For us, renting was the way to go. venue coordinator handled everything (order, set up, and tear down) , and I wasn't stuck with a bunch of linens I had to try and resell after the wedding. 
  • Options
    brih86brih86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Arch Express for our shuttle for our wedding in two weeks.  They were definitely reasonably priced and have so far been extremely easy to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    razatrade.com has linens to buy at a reasonable price.  I bought them for my wedding and they were floor length polyester and were really nice.  If you want eggplant ones for 60" rounds I am selling mine I believe I have 20 or so of them, email me at mamone.9@gmail.com.

As for transportation, we used Urban Express, but they ended up leaving behind the parents of the groom and a few groomsmen.  The second shuttle (we had 2) came up stopped for 5 seconds and drove off empty without  checking for more people.  That same shuttle got lost on the way to our ceremony causing us to start late.  They refunded us 1/4 of the cost since that one shuttle drove off.  We used Cardinal Transportation for our limo, I know they have shuttles too.  Dont try to get any of their classic cars, both the cadallac and rolls royce broke down between the time i booked and the week before our wedding, so we ended up with the limo instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a trolley rented through Fun Bus. Our wedding isn't until March, but so far so good in terms of working with them - they've be extremely prompt with communication and accommodating with adjustments we've needed to make regarding our rental. They rent out in an 8 hour block which is perfect for our wedding day schedule. 

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards