Wedding Woes

This is seriously pissing me off

Science is Hard Akin is making news by saying Senator McCaskill isn't being very "ladylike" in her debates.  http://www.news-leader.com/viewart/20120928/NEWS06/309280084/Missouri-Senator-McCaskill-defends-self-as-polite-calm

She's responding by saying she was "polite and calm".  

It's BS that the charge is leveled, it's BS that she's responding.  I don't see why she has to be a "lady" when that man isn't known for being polite or calm himself.

I'm can't call this race, I think this one will depend on who shows up to vote, but I am going to have an absolutely UNladylike fit if he wins. 

Re: This is seriously pissing me off

• I am dying to ask my parents how they feel about this guy but I don't want to start a fight. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This seriously represents everything that is wrong with the way women are treated in america. Ugh.
  • Now V, you know "ladies" don't get pissed off. 

• Hah!

I'm still mad about this Voters in the Pews or whatever outreach he did with hundreds of church leaders.  It completely flaunts the separation of church and state to have preachers preaching votes from the pulpit.  NOW, I don't particularly care if they do really since I don't care about churches and their sermons, but they need to have their tax exempt statues removed (incomes, property taxes, etc).  And in this state?  That's a helluva lot of money flowing back into the accounts.
  • Varuna, your views on this are very unladylike. Laughing
  • Stop being such a non-lady V.  And while you're at it, go make us a sammich!
  • Hahaha.

My mother would be so ashamed.  Except that she's pretty unladylike pissed off too.
  • Has anyone even mentioned how ungentlemanly he is being toward his opponent?  No?  Color me shocked.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_this-is-seriously-pissing-me-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:aaa93951-b92c-492c-98d7-866a1d0e6da0Post:12aa62b9-7aa0-4f0f-b705-18f09ceb086c">Re: This is seriously pissing me off</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone even mentioned how ungentlemanly he is being toward his opponent?  No?  Color me shocked.
    Posted by ReturnOfKuus[/QUOTE]

Because being a douchewad is 'manly', duh.  We women just can wrap our pretty little minds around it.
  • I'm not sure she was being legitimately unladylike, because I've heard women's bodies have a way of shutting that whole thing down.  At least, that's what I read on the internets once.
  • LOL, Heff. 
  • Kuus, "that's just how he is".

Oh, okay.  I should take a picture of all of the women's faces in this office when discussing this story.  Distaste doesn't come close.
  • In Response to Re:This is seriously pissing me off:[QUOTE]Has anyone even mentioned how ungentlemanly he is being toward his opponent?nbsp; No?nbsp; Color me shocked. Posted by ReturnOfKuus[/QUOTE]

Kuus, kuus, kuus. It is no coincidence that alluding to "being a d!ck" is so closely tied with the moniker for that especially revered organ of dudedom.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_this-is-seriously-pissing-me-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:aaa93951-b92c-492c-98d7-866a1d0e6da0Post:883fe691-e77c-49b8-837d-7050a97b7bb1">Re: This is seriously pissing me off</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure she was being legitimately unladylike, because I've heard women's bodies have a way of shutting that whole thing down.  At least, that's what I read on the internets once.
    Posted by Heffalump[/QUOTE]

DED
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_this-is-seriously-pissing-me-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:aaa93951-b92c-492c-98d7-866a1d0e6da0Post:883fe691-e77c-49b8-837d-7050a97b7bb1">Re: This is seriously pissing me off</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure she was being legitimately unladylike, because I've heard women's bodies have a way of shutting that whole thing down.  At least, that's what I read on the internets once.
    Posted by Heffalump[/QUOTE]

*weeping*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards