New York-Long Island

Woodbury Country Club

Hi Ladies,

After a very long venue search, my fiance and I have narrowed down our list. Currently our top venue is the Woodbury Country Club. I'd like to know if anyone here has had their wedding or has gone to a wedding and can provide me with feedback. I'm know it's a venue that has more than one wedding at a time, but is there traffic/interaction among the parties - and of course, how is the food. Please any feedback woul dbe greatly appreciated!!

XOX
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Woodbury Country Club

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    if the receptions are at the same time-yes there's interaction all over the place.
    if you plan on taking pics outside i'd be sure to ask if that's when the other people are doing it too. i've never had any negative things to say about it. food and service are good.

• edited December 2011
    We just booked our wedding there!!! Their food is AMAZING, We know the owners very well there.. I'm sure there will be interaction if there are 2 events at once, but as our coordinator said, they try to keep it to an extreme minimum. Obviously if you book the upstairs room (paird with the "island" ceremony area) smokers are going to have to go downstairs.. But anyone and everyone I know that has attended weddings and liquid lounge there have nothing but wondful things to say, and I must say I am SUPER excited to have my wedding there!!! Best of luck in your search!
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards