June 2012 Weddings

Thank you notes

Where did you get thank you notes if you have already ordered some? I can't seem to find any I like

Re: Thank you notes

• Melissa, I went to Marshalls/TJ Maxx and found similar looking Thank yous for a good price.  I just found some from the same brand so it will be somewhat cohesive but I'm not sure that matters.
  • I haven't gotten any yet but may check out TJ Maxx like Meaghan suggested
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Honestly I wanted to get the ones from wedding paper divas that matched our invitations, but they were $2 each which is ridiculous in my opinion.  Everything at the paper store was expensive too.  I'm sure I could have gone to target or walmart too. 
  • VistaPrint, where I got our STDs, invites and RSVPs so they'd match - I got a good deal too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been ordering a 10 free with each of my vistaprint orders.  Hopefully, by the time I'm done with all my orders I'll have enough.  I just ordered something in our colors from one of the examples.
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thank-you-notes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7e183a25-4c9d-47a7-b9d2-f9308818b23aPost:7ed83557-e6f9-4f64-a72b-ed248de1e57e">Re: Thank you notes</a>:
    [QUOTE]VistaPrint, where I got our STDs, invites and RSVPs so they'd match - I got a good deal too.
    Posted by eltar08[/QUOTE]
    This! I get like 20 free with every order so I am slowly gathering them haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Clue me in, how do you get the free one's from VP?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ordered postcards from 123print.com as my thank you cards.  They match all of our wedding paper stuff.  The thank you cards were much too expensive so I just printed "Thank You" on the top and they were pretty cheap.  I bought I think 500 them when I got 150 invitations, RSVP's, and 750 address labels so I couldn't tell you exactly how much they were but the total was about $150 for all of that.
  • We used Vista Print too. I truly feel it is about the actual note and gesture of the thank you card that matters. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • I ordered some with the invites from Wedding Paper Divas but I will save those for the wedding. I've been buying them for the showers from Kroger lol. $4 for 10. They are cute. I think they're Hallmark brand.
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thank-you-notes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7e183a25-4c9d-47a7-b9d2-f9308818b23aPost:0377b1e7-8d25-4314-a804-b68f2a5f8e62">Re: Thank you notes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you notes : This! I get like 20 free with every order so I am slowly gathering them haha.
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

This. Ash it was in an email I got.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got some at Michael's the other day for my shower. They have some cute ones. Mine were $10 for 50 and they came with envelops with the matching design on the back flap.
  • I've written some already on my personal stationary.  I'm going to order some to match our invitations from Minted. 
  • I also did vistaprint - we bought groupons to do the invites, rsvps, thank yous and STDs
  • I just bought a pack of 50 plain silver ones from the drug store. I dont think it's worth the extra money when its the personal note inside that matters.
  • I ordered them with our invitations. I got matching letter press notes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought a groupon $17 for $70 at Vistaprint. Then used it to purchase 120 Thank You notes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thank-you-notes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7e183a25-4c9d-47a7-b9d2-f9308818b23aPost:cfdf133a-f0ae-4757-90d8-0347d7de0ffa">Re: Thank you notes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just bought a pack of 50 plain silver ones from the drug store. I dont think it's worth the extra money when its the personal note inside that matters.
    Posted by daria24[/QUOTE]
    Exactly my thoughts. Mine still look nice and will go out right after the wedding. I just got a thank you 2 weeks ago from a September wedding because they did a photo with balloons that said thank you. I figured she didn't do them. Way too late IMO
  • For the wedding I'll be doing VP ones.  For the shower I'm just thinking of getting some at TJ Maxx or Hobby Lobby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards