Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Three Totally Unrelated Questions

I searched through the board to see if my original question had already been answered, and now I have two more! I'll make them short:

1) Fake eyelashes vs. Mascara: Is the difference worth it?

2) Keratin Smoothing Treatment: My curly hair will be roller set for the wedding (not sure if we're setting it wet or blowdrying it straight and then using hot rollers). If I decide to get a keratin treatment for frizz, will my hair still hold a curl?

3) Back to the false eyelashes: When do you apply them? Before/After makeup? Why?

Thanks!

Re: Three Totally Unrelated Questions

• Options
    false lashes are amazing! and depending on your natarual lashes can be much more dramatic than mascara.
    I but them on after I've done my eyemakeup then swipe a coat of masscara to blend them with my real lashes.
  • Options
    1.  I tried false eyelashes for my trial.  FI felt the Make Up For Ever strips lashes I wore were "too dramatic" but he likes when I use individual lashes, or the shortest pair of MAC lashes.

My MUA put them on after a light coat of mascara but before she finished all the eye makeup.
  • Options
    False lashes can look really pretty and dramatic, but there really are some fabulous mascaras out there.

When I was doing make up artistry, the biggest thing we had to remember was to trim the false lashes before applying them. I don't mean the tips of the lashes, but the horizontal part of the lashes. Often the ones you buy in store are too long and they'll look extremely fake then. But they can really add some fullness and length to your natural lashes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards