Florida-West Coast

Photo Booth

Hey girls! My sister is getting married in March and I wanted to surprise her with a photo booth as her wedding present. Does anyone have anyone they would recommend? Or even not recommend? What should I look out for and/or not look for while trying to look for a photo booth. 
Also, does anyone have an opinion on this? Is it a  silly present to get my sister or super cool and special? 

Thanks in advance for your input :) 

Re: Photo Booth

• We hired Fabulous Photobooth.  We found out about them when they did a wedding we went to.  It was so much fun, and their prices are pretty reasonable.

• I think it's a great idea, as long as that's what she wants. Has she mentioned something to you about it? If yes, then she will very much apprecite it. Sign up to get the "deals" from weddingchannel.com if you have not already....I am constantly seeing photobooth deals on it, maybe one of those companies would work for you
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • I agree with PP, make sure she wants it or just give her the money as a gift
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I wished we would have done a photo booth, but I don't know if I would like it as a present if I never mentioned it to anyone.

As PP's said, if she mentioned it go for it and maybe get the ok from her. 
  • My soon to be BIL and SIS have mentioned a photo booth several times so I thought it would be a great surprise on their wedding day. I starting looking into a couple vendors and found out that fabulous booth is available in my sisters wedding day. The only concern I have are props. I think having a good amount of props is important cuz it can make for some fun pics. LuckyHeather, at your friends wedding would you say that had a good selection of props??? Thanks girls for helping me.
  • Sorry for the typos I'm writing via phone.
  • You might want to check out the classifieds for props that people might be selling.
  • If you haven't gotten the photobooth yet, just a PSA that there's a groupon in Tampa Bay for 4 hours for $457 http://www.groupon.com/deals/foto-box?c=all&p=5. I

Hope this helps :)
  • Thank you for sharing this info, I just got my Group-On and I have you to thank for the $500 savings :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards