October 2013 Weddings

Accountability

Its the middle of the week. How have your workouts/eating been going so far?

Monday was an odd day for me. I didn't have any workouts planned and I wasn't hungry at all so I barely ate anything.

Tuesday breakfast I made an egg sandwich on a whole wheat english muffin and a coffee. Lunch I had small portion of a left over calzone from the weekend, dinner I made homemade tacos with bisson meat instead of beef.

Today breakfast was an egg on whole wheat bagel, lunch is a salad, and dinner probably either leftover tacos or make an eggwhite omlet with veggies.

Workouts:

Monday- none
Tuesday-Three mile run with my dog followed by an 11 mile bike ride later in the evening with FI.
Wednesday- I have one hour bootcamp training tonight
Thursday- Run 4 Miles
Fri- Bootcamp in the morning
Sat- 10 miles training Run
Sun- Rest day.

Re: Accountability

• dewingedpixiedewingedpixie member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    Monday - Put my bike on the trainer and did 40 minutes.
    Tuesday - Swam a mile after exams, almost didnt eat enough due to stress uhg
    Wednesday - Elliptical for 40 minutes of intervals with the standard pace on a run. Covered 8 miles
    Thursday- Run 3-4 miles, and possibly spin 30 minutes on the bike on the trainer
    Friday - Rest but I am going to a convention in DC so a lot of walking. If I get back in time I may swim due to my bones not being happy with my stress.
    Saturday- Bike 20-30 miles, and swim 1.25 miles if I dont swim Friday.
    Sunday- Long Run 7-10 miles

*Note if Friday becomes a swim day then Monday will be a rest day

Stina if you add some swimming you'll be ready for a triathlon :D
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards