Maryland

Linganore Vineyards

Hello, does anyone have any information on weddings at Linganore? 

Re: Linganore Vineyards

• edited December 2011
    It's beautiful, however, you cannot bring alcohol on premise you must use their wine only.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,  Yes.  We are having our ceremony and reception there.  We also have attended many of their wine festivals. 

The pros: the venue is beautiful, affordable, unique.  The cons: I know from the event coordinator that they are getting ready to commence construction to expand their venue to include a catering kitchen, bridal suite, and permanent bar fixtures.  Also mentioned above, they do not have a liquor license so they are only permitted to serve their wine.  We are hoping that this will not be a big deal for most and plan to offer a couple wine based spritzer or specialty drinks that will appeal to those that do not normally drink wine.

Lastly - my only main pain so far is there is not a hotel within 5 or so miles, so guests have to stay in Frederick, which is about 20-25 mins away from the vineyard.

Happy to provide you with any information you may like.  I also have a copy of their contract.
  • MegOhSix489MegOhSix489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just about to post the same thing. Im looking into the barn type area. Any idea of the cost? I emailed them but have not recieved a responce. It looks beautiful.
  • edited December 2011

It depends on the day and the area you are renting (Grand Hall, Pavillion, Patio, Bacioni Room, Patio).  Anywhere from $500-$2500 for rental.  Call them and ask for Lisa Hanagan - she is the event coordinator.  She can email you info on rental rates, policies, and beverages options.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards