Michigan-Detroit
Options

Precious Memories Photography Reviews? What does it mean to be voted by the knot?

Hey everyone. I am still trying to figure out which photographer to hire and my fiance is getting sick of looking. He thinks that we should book Precious Memories and I saw they were voted in the top photographers by the knot but I am not sure how much that really means. Anyone know how they get voted in or know anyone who has used them? Sorry, I feel like I am freaking out because the most important thing to me is the photography. Thanks everyone!

Re: Precious Memories Photography Reviews? What does it mean to be voted by the knot?

• Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First, don't freak out. Second, have you met with any other photographers?

I've never heard of this company you're asking about, so I can't offer any reviews for them.

You got a lot of great responses from your other post, but in addition these photographers are also get recommended on the board:

Amanda Williams
    Amy Boeve (a little more than $2000)
    Pure Amour Photography
    KBL Photography

If you haven't interviewed more than one photographer, I suggest that you do. Not just to make sure you like their photographs/shooting style, but also your personalities click.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It says that they were voted by real brides but I'm not sure what the voting entails, etc.

However, I would definitely check the sticky at the top or go with one of the ones Gwen mentioned.  Those are tried and true photographers that real brides on these boards have used and have loved.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have heard about Precious Memories and as a matter of fact, my friend used them for her wedding and was not at all impressed. She was very disappointed with the quality of the photos. Check out the sticky at the top like pp mentioned. I used Kreativ Imaging and he does amazing work for a very affordable price. GL!

• Options
    dljackmadljackma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for responding to my post! I thought I would post the photographer's name in the board so that maybe someone who had used them would post something about them. I really apprechiate everyone's help and suggestions. I have interviewed Edward's photography, Delorme photography, Birch photographers, Precious Memories, and Personal Touch Photography. I liked Basel's work from Precious Memories and the fact that he was willing to match Edward's pricing for photography and an album but he is booked for my date. This made me start to reconsider what I want to do. I think I am going to start looking at the photographers suggested and hopefully something will click. I am just getting so stressed over this whole thing that I just can't seem to commit to a photographer b/c I am afraid of getting one who takes bad photos. Oh well, at least I can come to the knot and other brides understand what I am feeling. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is just my opinion, but I have been getting a ton of spam mail from Birch Photography. To me, that says they're desparate to get customers. I would stay away from them. Even though I don't have any personal experience, I dislike any vendor that blows up my e-mail. And they do that every single day.
  • Options
    dljackmadljackma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have pictures for lovella photography, Amanda Williams photography, or Jorge Lemus?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have had my engagment pictures done with amanda and i love her... shes not afraid to get dirty to get the perfect shot!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    189 were invited image
    66 are ready to rock!image
    28 are party poopersimage
    95 are lost trying to find the mailboximage
    RSVP Date: January 15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards