June 2012 Weddings

Need a favor from Yankee Candle lovers...

So, FI and I are obsessed with Yankee Candle, and have decided to give out the "Sampler Votives" as favors for the wedding. They are originally $1.99 a piece, which is not a bad price for a favor, but I know that they go on sale for $1.00 a piece a few times a year. (They just had a sale end on 12/24, and I somehow missed it...grrrr) 

So I need a favor from everyone, if you see that the votives are on sale for $1.00, or if there is a coupon out, please please PLEASE post it on here. 

Thank you soooo much!!! Happy New Year!
First comes Love (2.23.2006)
Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
In the baby carriage! 

Re: Need a favor from Yankee Candle lovers...

• jaime10285jaime10285 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holiday Sage sent is 50 cents but I don't know if that's what you want at your June wedding: http://www.yankeecandle.com/clearance-sale/select-75?page=3
    Anniversary
  • I know! I saw that (and stocked up on my Christmas candles for next year ;)
    But your right, we are looking for their non-holiday scents for the wedding.

Thank you so much for looking though :) I appreciate any help that I can get!!
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

You can sign up at their web-site to get their emails and coupons. They may be on FB too and they may post sale info there as well

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do get coupons from them and went back and looked, they're all expired.  I'll definitely post on here if I get any new ones that apply to you! 
    Anniversary
  • Thank you SO much! Laughing
    In the baby carriage! 
  • They have a Wedding Day scent which my aunt gave out as favors at her shower and they smell beautiful!
    I'll keep an eye open for $1 votive sales, too!
  • Our thought was either to do ALL of that scent, or pick all different scents. That way people can trade if they don't particulary like the scent that was at their spot. And YC have so many good scents it's hard to choose just one! They sell "Wedding Day" in an 18 pack for around $20, so the latter idea is much more expensive. (Hence why we are looking for this sale! Then it won't matter which way we choose to do this.)
    In the baby carriage! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards