Illinois

Outdoor Fall Venues near Chicago, Michigan, or Wisconsin

Hello everyone! So I have become recently engaged and while our wedding is two years away I would like to get a head start on planning. :}

I have been searching the internet and asking friends about venues that would provide a scenic outdoor fall wedding. I am looking for a venue that would provide an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. I have spent countless hours already looking for venues in the Chicagoland area. So far nothing in particular has caught my eye.

Since my search in this area has not provided me with the results I was hoping for, I was wondering if someone could please suggest any venues in the immediate (maybe 2 hours away from Chicago, 3 the most) areas of Michigan, Wisconsin, and even Southern/ Northern/ Eastern Illinois.

I would truly appreciate any input or advice since I am completely new at this!

Re: Outdoor Fall Venues near Chicago, Michigan, or Wisconsin

• In case you didn't see my follow-up reply on "Outdoor Weddings," what about also checking out Japanese Gardens in Rockford, IL, or perhaps looking into having it at an outdoor park?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • I would look up Danada Farms in Wheaton Illinois they beautiful areas surrounded by trees and a beautiful area inside for receptions or parties. I would have used it but I am doing a wedding for under 1000 so its not quite in my budget :D
  • hey--- do you have an idea of when you are looking for?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • look up weddings in Door County for sure.  Lots of options there.  Also, check out Badger Farms LLC. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards