Hawaii

oahu - wedding wagon rental?

aloha ladies!
does anyone have any ideas of where to rent a wedding wagon?  we have a 4 y.o. flower girl who is disabled, so she can't walk down the aisle but can be happily pulled in a wagon.  

i've asked her our WC but she didn't have any ideas.  we could always buy a toy wagon and decorate it, but was hoping that we could find some nicer wagons...  i like these from this website but they are a bit pricier esp if delivering to hawaii. 

http://www.miniwagons.com/

thanks!

Re: oahu - wedding wagon rental?

• edited December 2011
    Wow, I haven't even heard of wedding wagons.  Sorry I can't be of help, but could she just be carried by one of the groomsmen or someone else in the WP?
  • edited December 2011

Oh my goodness, I've been looking for one of those for our 6 month-old niece who obviously can't walk, but whom we'd like to include in the wedding, since she's the only child in attendance. Unfortunately we're getting in married in Maui, but please let us know if you find some,  I think that would be the cutest thing.

• edited December 2011
    Thx ladies!  I think we will wind up ordering a wagon from Amazon, and decorating it ourselves with tulle and bows.  Ordering the one from the website is a bit pricey unless we could split the cost with other brides...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards