New York-Long Island

Hank Lane's Dane Wright Band

Has anyone had any experience with the Dane Wright Band from Hank Lane Music? My fiance and I just came from a meeting at their offices and they sound great, but we were only able to sample their music from audio recordings, no videos or live showcase. I've been trying to find a video online but can't find anything. Anyone have any experience?

Re: Hank Lane's Dane Wright Band

• AmandaP121AmandaP121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Has anyone had any experience with the Dane Wright Band from Hank Lane Music? My fiance and I just came from a meeting at their offices and they sound great, but we were only able to sample their music from audio recordings, no videos or live showcase. I've been trying to find a video online but can't find anything. Anyone have any experience?
  • I can assure you, they are fantastic live. Have seen them a few times and were pleased with every single one.
  • we used 747 Orchestra.  The band is amazing  and has been around forever. They kept the dance floor packed all night. I would not book a band without seeing something visual. They played for our friends 2 months ago and the dance floor was SO packed, the waiters had to lift the tables and move them over to make more room.  Check yelp...747orchestra.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards