Ohio-Cleveland

Anyone heard of The Budding Tree?

Hi fellow Knotties, has anyone worked with or heard feedback on The Budding Tree floral business in Hudson? They seem great but I haven't been able to find any reviews online or blogs featuring their work. Thanks for any intel!

Re: Anyone heard of The Budding Tree?

• soontobemrs2soontobemrs2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Been on here a while and I've never heard of them
  • edited December 2011
    I saw them at a bridal show this past winter and they had beautiful stuff at their booth.  I haven't heard any reviews about them though.
  • kvernyikvernyi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with them, and was totally blown away by the meeting.  They totally seemed to have it together, and really get what I wanted.  I was ready to sign a contract right there!  But then I waited 3 weeks for them to get a "formal proposal" to me (which was emailed only after I contacted them a couple of times).  It was horrible, half finished, totally looked like a rush job.  And they based the whole design on the one thing we did NOT want at our wedding. 
    It was such a waste of time!
  • edited December 2011
    I just completed a spreadsheet for flowers (im a nerd!) and the budding tree was at the top end price wise. they were significantly more expensive then the two other places i was really interested in, so that eliminated them right away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using them for my wedding.  They are provided the lacey overlays.  I love the overlays!! They are also doing my chair covers and sashes.  My wedding planner highly recommended them.  As long as my items show up at the wedding I will be happy. Haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards