New Jersey - South

Traveling hair dresser/makeup artist

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations regarding a traveling hair dresser/makeup artist in the south jersey area (I will be getting ready in Vineland).

Re: Traveling hair dresser/makeup artist

• teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Karen Capcino and loved her! We got married in Philly,but Im almost positive she travels to S. Jersey. karcap1128@aim.com
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mscando2003mscando2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used karen as well. Very fairly priced and she does amazing work. I had 8 bridesmaids, 4 had make up done too, plus my mom and nana and myself. Everything went perfectly. My wedding was at The Merion and we got ready in Mt Laurel and she traveled there with no fee.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Mia Crivaro did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding!  She will come to your location.  Check out her website for more information:

www.creationsbymia.com

• edited December 2011
    how much was karen?
  • dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.thelittletouchesnj.com/

I used Kristine from The Little Touches for our wedding in July.  She traveled to us and was awesome.  All of my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup. And she was very affordable.
    Photobucket
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She charged 70 for my hair, 60 for make up, bridesmaids were 60 for hair and 50 for MU, moms were 45-55 hair and 45 make up. flower girl was 25-35 for hair. $15 additional for airbrush and $10 if you want lashes..
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rachaelfuturerachaelfuture member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jaclyn graves just had my trial yesterday.. my old make up artist disappeared of the face of the earth, im so happy i found jaclyn though shes great professional friendly and talented, she gave me a  facechart so for my big day we have it right in front of us. im so excited.  shes reasonablly priced too, u should email her., good luck with finding a makeup artist ;-)

jaclyngravesmakeup@yahoo.com
  • cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot rave enough about Jessica Spina from Your Day Your Way.  She came to my house and did a phemomenal job on myself and the bridesmaids!!!  She was also very reasonably priced (much cheaper and better than the first MUA I had hired).  She does both hair and make-up.  Here is her website which includes pricing info:

http://www.yourdayyourway10.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards