Louisiana-New Orleans

Napoleon House

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Napoleon House?  We are thinking about it for our ceremony and reception.  I love the bar/restaurant and thought the 2nd floor was really nice, but was curious how it is for weddings.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Napoleon House

• hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I have the menu & price list if you want to PM me. I originally wanted to have the rehearsal dinner there, but then the GM told me fiance (he's tasked with the RD) that they would have to charge more because we're getting married on 12/11/10, and that's prime Christmas party season. That kind of turned us off, and we ultimately decided on Oceana. If you haven't seen their private rooms, I would encourage you to check it out! They are gorgeous, have balconies, very authentic, and great prices! Plus their food is delicious! Oceana is on Conti right off of Bourbon, so it was also closer for us.
  • edited December 2011
    funny i had contacted Napoleon House today for a rehearsal dinner space. I am getting married on the 5th of December and I love this place but I just don't think it's the right place. 
  • atreadwa1atreadwa1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance & I are having our rehearsal dinner there....

Went to one of my fiance friends wedding there last october...it is very nice, but good for a small & intimate wedding (mine will be 500, so way too small), but will be perfect for the rehearsal dinner...plus is very reasonably priced and very good food

I beleiev we have to keep it under 60 for it to be sit down, and they can go up to 150-200 for buffet....very nice upstairs, plus wrap around balcony looking onto jackson square and the cathedral
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards