• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

What to write on invitation?

So we are planning on having the ceremony outside at 6:00. If it does rain we are able to go inside of the reception site but not until 6:30. Any ideas on how to write this on the invitation?

Re: What to write on invitation?

• edited April 2011
    I'm actually fixing a seperate card to put in with mine. We're also putting our numbers and our parents numbers for them to call to find out where it will be held.

In case of rain
    the wedding and reception
    will be held in
    Camilla Center
    326 Overlook Road
    ten o'clock in the morning

• A separate card seems like a great idea! I would also do like PP and have some way for people to make sure that they will know if the time will be different by having a designated person to call.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_write-invitation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:58b6f5bf-5cde-4154-8813-76e5a3bd4b6fPost:2a8d7fb3-20b2-4129-8f5c-9c0f8d593f35">Re: What to write on invitation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A separate card seems like a great idea! I would also do like PP and have some way for people to make sure that they will know if the time will be different by having a designated person to call.
    Posted by Jurbs920[/QUOTE]

THIS   If it's gray out and looks like it may rain, or it rained earlier that morning, people may not know if it's still outside or not.
    ExerciseMilestone image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards