Someone else jump in here.
  • edited December 2011
    Mary-what do you like to do for fun?
    Photobucket

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Woot a question!

I like ham and pineapple on my pizza's! Mmmm I also ALWAYS have to have extra dipping sauce. 

Supreme Pizzas are also good, but I prefer the ham and pineapple. Yum!!

Mary, if you could do one absolutely crazy asshat thing, what would it be?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:8ff1eddc-fd8f-44bd-bca7-e4629ed444f7">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mary-what do you like to do for fun?
    Posted by jmp0930[/QUOTE]

Read.  Or kayak.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:75ac6f47-d011-43af-8855-4bc7d6f6c059">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mary, if you could do one absolutely crazy asshat thing, what would it be?
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

Ummmmmmmm... That's actually a really tough question for me. I'm not one to just do someting crazy.  Actually, I don't do much without careful planning and thought and lots of consideration.  Wow I sound really boring.  Umm, I'm still thinking...
  • edited December 2011
    Answers:

1. I love pepperoni and pineapple on my pizza!

2. I like to spend time with friends, also love kayaking, and being outside...whether that is laying out, planting flowers, or riding horses. I love being outside. 

3. Hmmm that's a tough question.  Whatever it would be, I'd have to be tipsy.  I am a shy person when I am not around the ones I love. 

New Question:  What is your all time favortie tv show(s)?  ...Doesn't have to be on air right now.
    edited December 2011
    Janece, do you have any pets?

What's your favorite board game?

Edit: Jessie, jump in here too :)
  • edited December 2011
    Beka, I love Ham and Pineapple too!

Beka, How's Harriet doing?

Mary, What made you decide to go to ECU?

Janece, Did your class today get any better?

Jessie, My favorite TV show is One Tree Hill, what's yours?
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    lol this is for everyone but have you ever been to Loco Pops?  Is it as amazing as their website makes it sound?
  • edited December 2011
    i like cheese pizza and sometimes peppers, onions and mushrooms...but rarely ever get all that on one pizza b/c no one else ever want to eat that stuff

i have sex for fun...oh yeah and spend time with my animals, 3 dogs...sport, toby and sammie and two cats, trixie and dixie

love to watch Panther Football....we are addicts and the world stops during football season...i think i still feed my animals during this time though......

what is loco pops?

edited December 2011
    Loco pops is supposed to be a frickn mazing! I've heard from many a persons that they're great! However, I have not been in myself. We don't have one in Fuquay :o(

For Fun : play tag with our dogs inside the house. . .but that's not too often since this tends to scratch the floors, so rough house is for outside only now. I bake, play video games, ride horses, random things honestly. I'm odd.

Favorite board game. . LIFE . . I have no idea why, but I love pushing the little cars around and over the mountians. I'll totally skip the shortcut just to go 'Vrooom' over the mountains!

Harriet is Fantastic! ! ! She's much friendlier (is that a word?) than we expected and shes really quick for a little chuckybutt hedgie. She fits in our family wonderfully :o)

What's your favorite Candy?

Boxers or Briefs?
  • edited December 2011
    Geez I like so many types of candy, it depends on what I'm in the mood for.  Right now I could go for some Hot Tamales.

and boxers ;)
    edited December 2011
    I realized I haven't aswered my own questions and now there are more :)

I like mushrooms and olives on pizza, other toppings may come and go but mushrooms and olives are always on my pizza. 

My all time favorite tv show is/was The West Wing.  I love Aaron Sorkin's writing, the earlier seasons are awesome.

Janece,I didn't originally want to go there. I went to ECU as a back-up.  I didn't get accepted to my first choice school (Davidson).  My boyfriend at the time went to ECU and made me fill out an application.  I was accepted a few other places too and when I visited their campuses they just didn't feel like the right places for me.  I only planned to stay at ECU for a semester, a year tops.  I hated that I felt like I'd followed a boy there and was determined not to stay.  The boyfriend didn't last through freshman year, but 3 degrees later... I'm a pirate.

I <3 Monopoly.

I've never heard of Loco Pops

I like Snickers or Twix.  I don't really like a lot of candy, sugar makes my teeth hurt.

Boxers.
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:5b80faff-695d-412f-8c37-d698256a5703">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Geez I like so many types of candy, it depends on what I'm in the mood for.  Right now I could go for some Hot Tamales. and boxers ;)
    Posted by shigaites[/QUOTE]
    Mmmm...Looove Hot Tamales.  Don't know if they are my favorite though....I love anything that is chocolate with gooey caramel in the middle, so I think those are my favorite.

Boxers.

Pepperoni pizza.

For fun I like to read (anything), sit outdoors (as long as I am coated in bugspray with at least 3 citronella candles going -- mosquitos love me), trying to learn how to garden, playing and cuddling with Stanley the cat and Tucker the dog, and anything that makes FI and I laugh together.

I think that was all the questions...Boring question, but what profession/industry is everyone in? 
  • edited December 2011
    Wow so many questions!! woo hoo.

Career:  I have a degree in elementary education, taught for a couple of years and now I am a nanny!  When I moved down to the beach, I couldn't get hired in anything other than a substitute.  But I love being a nanny!

TV Show:  Gilmore girls. ha

BOXERS.

Trivia Pursuit (only bc its fun with a lot of people)....FI's favorite is Monopoly. 

Anyone have a favorite clothing store???

• edited December 2011
    Oh Beka, this apparently didn't crash & burn.  ;)
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:b086a0f0-aa82-4921-a555-82360997a710">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Beka, this apparently didn't crash & burn.  ;)
    Posted by sundrop24[/QUOTE]

Apparently not! Hah

Favorite TV show : Psych, Gilmore Girls, House, Two and a half Men. . the list goes one, I can't pick one Lol

Do you eat the cookie dough raw or wait till its a cookie?  (Its a must. . I have to have a spoonful of two of the raw cookie dough!)
  • edited December 2011

Okay, I know I'm going to miss some questions because there are a ton now, but here goes,

I have to have a spoon full of raw cookie dough when making cookies. I think that's the best part!

My favorite candy is snickers.

Boxer Briefs are my fave!

My fave board game is LIFE. I like pushing the cars around too!!! haha.

Oh for fun I like doing crafty crap, or sitting out on our balcony and reading, taking care of my flower garden, and I love coloring the sidewalks with chalk with Natalie.

I think I got them all.

Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, questions!!

Yea Beka.. I too love ham and pineapple on my pizza!! 

For fun I like to cookout, relax with friends, drink wine, and (as most of you already know) watch Panthers football!

I have one pet, Charlotte... but might be adopting another fur baby soon!!

My favorite board game is risk

Super sucker for boxers!!

can't tell you my favorite candy, I have way to many!

And what the heck are loco pops???
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot a few questions --

Favorite tv show of all time was Alias.

I can't decide on a favorite board game -- I like Life and Clue...but I know I am forgetting some! 

To answer my own question, I'm an attorney.  Most of the time I like it, but after three years I am still trying to decide for sure. 

I love cookie dough.  I always lick the mixer attachments or the spoon but try not to eat too much because my best friend's mom spent a week in the hospital when we were little with salmonella from raw eggs so we were lectured over and over about not eating raw eggs growing up...Sometimes I buy the prepackaged cookie dough though and eat all of it raw instead of baking it. 
  • katangel1987katangel1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always eat the cookie dough raw. I have to admit i have eaten a whole batch of dough in one sitting (fully intending to make cookies)

My favorite candy is tootsie rolls

Boxers

My favorite board game is also LIFE

I enjoy crocheting, organizing/planning, going for walks, watching tv, and reading

I have had Loco Pops and it's amazing. They are these speciality popsicles in flavores like chocolate banana sprinkles (I don't know if that's an actual flavor but you get the idea)

I like ham and pineapple on my pizza but i really love just plain cheese pizza

Favorite tv shows: desperate housewives, greys, house, NCIS, criminal minds...this is actually a problem because i counted a few months ago and i am addicted to 39 shows. my DVR is very useful.

favorite clothing store...i don't really have one.

Our Wedding
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok, i think i have the questions down...

Chesse pizza (I'm a simple gal)

I love crunch bars.  Apparently when my mom was pregnant with me, that was all she ate, and she hates crunch bars.  But really anything with chocloate is good. I'm addicted!  And yes, cookie dough is amazing! I always have a tub in the fridge.

I have 3 pets: Cecelia (my dog), Twitchy (my bunny), and Shelby (my turtle).  We often have another dog in the house that we foster for the local shelter.  We don't ahve a foster right now, but will hopefully soon.

I went to Elon University (i saw something about college on here).

I think Apples to Apples is my favorite game.

I don't watch much tv.  Life's too busy.  Different sports games are always on the TV.  In terms of shows, The daily show, The office, and Leverage. And we DVR deadlist catch (FI loves it!). Psych is fantastic when I catch it.  Favorite shows of the past: Arrested Development, West Wing, and Lost.

I enjoy sports, photography, traveling,volunteering,  DIY projects, baking, biking, national parks, and music (both listening and concerts)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:73164c71-b034-4513-9426-a147561ce47d">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Janece, do you have any pets? What's your favorite board game? Edit: Jessie, jump in here too :)
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

1.Yes I have a 2 year old yorkie named Mr. Bentley!!

2. My fav. board game is checkers!!
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:24344925-3328-4b12-9c8b-ee1e3318d3eb">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beka, I love Ham and Pineapple too! Beka, How's Harriet doing? Mary, What made you decide to go to ECU? Janece, Did your class today get any better? Jessie, My favorite TV show is One Tree Hill, what's yours?
    Posted by FutureMrsFraser[/QUOTE]

Yea it was a long day but today is the last day and tomorrow is the state exam so I am super happy to be almost done!

FutureMrsFraser- If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:c88b75d2-9af1-413e-bbc0-966e3edfb443">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I realized I haven't aswered my own questions and now there are more :) I like mushrooms and olives on pizza, other toppings may come and go but mushrooms and olives are always on my pizza.  My all time favorite tv show is/was The West Wing.  I love Aaron Sorkin's writing, the earlier seasons are awesome. Janece,I didn't originally want to go there. I went to ECU as a back-up.  I didn't get accepted to my first choice school (Davidson).  My boyfriend at the time went to ECU and made me fill out an application.  I was accepted a few other places too and when I visited their campuses they just didn't feel like the right places for me.  I only planned to stay at ECU for a semester, a year tops.  I hated that I felt like I'd followed a boy there and was determined not to stay.  The boyfriend didn't last through freshman year, but 3 degrees later... I'm a pirate. I <3 Monopoly. I've never heard of Loco Pops I like Snickers or Twix.  I don't really like a lot of candy, sugar makes my teeth hurt. Boxers.
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Wow Mary!! I didn't get into my first choice either but at least I did make the best of my experience at ECU and love being a pirate. I love Twix..even though don't eat a lot of candy. For my pizza I love cheese..plain and simple!!
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I have a question for everyone!

What is the most important thing in your life that you want to accomplish? For me I really just want to be a good wife, mother, friend, person. I don't like to judge anyone..I feel everyone has their own story to tell and I like anyone and everyone who is honest and friendly.
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm, super hero... I'd just choose to be a super mom... because some times I feel like I have to be a super hero to get everything done that needs to be accomplished!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_getting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:fff5aa15-6741-4af5-a903-2311ef8df5adPost:fde454b4-16b6-4f37-bf17-011a4418a49f">Re: Getting to know...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm, super hero... I'd just choose to be a super mom... because some times I feel like I have to be a super hero to get everything done that needs to be accomplished!
    Posted by FutureMrsFraser[/QUOTE]

Moms are super heroes and the most important super heroes of all time. They don't have to fly or see through walls...all they have to do is love and that is the most important power of all.
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    http://www.ilovelocopops.com :)

I'm an ESL teacher and an event coordinator.  Hoping to get a coordinator job once I'm back in NC this summer D:

I hardly watch TV anymore but I guess my current fave is The Office.

My favorite came is Boggle!

We have two cats we rescued :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards