Kansas

Hair Dresser / Make Up - Wichita

I'm an out-of-town bride getting married in WIchita in April.  I am looking for people to do hair and make up on the day of the wedding for only two people (bride & matron of honor).  Here's the kicker - the wedding is on a Sunday afternoon.  I would need to have it done Sunday morning (10-ish). 

Is anyone aware of a salon that is open on Sunday - or willing to be?

Thanks all.

Re: Hair Dresser / Make Up - Wichita

• edited December 2011
    My sister lives in Wichita and does hair at Cheuveux Salon.  They were featured in TLC a Make Over story.  Her name is Audrey Wilson and her phone number is: 316.684.8000 which is the salon number.  I would call and ask to speak with her directly.  She will be doing my hair for my wedding in April as well (not until the 24th).  Hope this helps. 
  • PhotogBride10PhotogBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using MaryKate & Co.  Their girls are very flexible
    http://www.marykateandco.com/
  • smbcpa1smbcpa1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the recommendations.  I found Eric Fisher Salon that is open on Sunday.  It is 1 mile from home and 1 mile from our venue - so it works out so well.  Next week when home for a shower I go in for 'practice hair' (my mother thinks the whole thing is ridiculous! LOL)  If I don't like it I will call your recommendations.
  • raggedeannieraggedeannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a hair dresser in Wichita as well!  Saturday wedding, and we want something on the East Side - as close to 21st and Webb as possible.  I don't want to just pick one out of a phone book - who did you use that did an awesome job?? Thanks, knotties!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards