Just Engaged and Proposals

Just had to share this with someone!

Back in February my boyfriend took me ring shopping as a surprise.  We picked out the lovely Tacori 2620 but like all Tacori rings it takes 4 to 6 weeks to be made so we have been keeping the whole engagement a secret until my ring finally comes in.  We just got a call from our jeweler and apparently my e-ring is coming in this friday!  I am so excited its hard not to talk about it with my friends and family.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day! 

Re: Just had to share this with someone!

• Congradulations!!! I know how tough it is not to tell anyone. My FI and I became engaged in October, but we didn't want to tell anyone without the ring (so that we wouldn't have to answer silly questions). We put everything on hold, including our engagement status until now. We're going shopping any day now and soon everyone will know.

Keep it up and enjoy your beautiful ring! Laughing
  • ohhhh that is so exciting. Congrats! Enjoy telling everyone and showing it off!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI and I had also gotten engaged without a ring back in August. We also didnt tell anyone. I got my ring on March 12 so now it's "official". Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love drooling over Tacori rings. Congratulations on the ring!!!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Congratulations! I'm sure you're super excited! Enjoy it (:
  • Congrats on the engagement Tonks!  (Yeah I totally got the username reference Wink)  I am sure you are squealing at this point! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards