New Hampshire

NH Vendors....

Ok I am getting married this Saturday and here are a few early reviews!
Nails: Natural Nails in Derry- Excellent! They are friendly and very gentle and you really cant complaind about $35.00 for a full set either.
Tux: Mens Wear House-Good. I am a little annoyed with them, they give us shoes that looked awful but after complaining they changed them. The only good thing is the fact of the color, the purple I wanted.
Photographer: Oral Wiiliams-Excellent! I can not express enough how kind and up beat he is! I know he will make our pictures amazing!
Dj: American Entertainment Agency: EXCELLENT!!!!! I am thrilled about our dj, they have been so wonderul to me during the planning process!
Wedding Dress: Modern Bride: EXCELLENT!!!!!!! I am greatful for the amazing service I have recieved from them.
Well that is all I have for now!

Re: NH Vendors....

• Thanks for the advice on nails. I recently moved to Derry and have been wondering if there are any good nail salons around.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok here is another one our caterer:
    Jeromes in Manchester NH: Fabulos, excellent, perfecet....we got so many great reviews on the food! The husband (owner) served myself and my daughter making sure we had what we wanted for food, I have been back for just lunches etc.
    The price is right and they work with you on the menu too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards