Michigan-Detroit

what's the best website to book a honeymoon?

Fi and i have been searching website and getting ourselves confused! what is the best websites to find a good all inclusive honeymoon....we are open to suggestions on locations!

Tia

Re: what's the best website to book a honeymoon?

• edited December 2011
    We booked our AI on Expedia.com. I read over 100 reviews regarding our resort on TripAdvisor.com first and then compared prices on Orbitz, Apple Vacations, Expedia, Travelocity, etc. Expedia's price dropped, so I booked it through that site.
  • edited December 2011
    We got a good deal on our all inclusive package via cheapcaribbean.com for our vacation last year
  • edited December 2011
    www.kayak.com

Kayak cross-references expedia, orbitz, etc. all at once for you. You don't acutally buy anything through kayak, you just search there and then when you want to buy it sends you to the site with the lowest price.
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used www.bookit.com for an all-inclusive vacation last year.  Great experience overall.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got overwhelmed & went thru a travel agent. They're free, so I figured I might as well let them figure it out. For a regular vacation we used AAA and for our HM we used Gold Key Travel. If doing it again, I'd rec Shelly at Brookside
  • edited December 2011
    image 280 Invited
    image 250 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: April 2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image ~PlanningBio~
  • emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Travel agent is the way to go. Like PP said, they are free.

But if you would like to do it yourself, call the resort directly. All the online sites can be good, but you can usually find the best deals by talking to a person at the resort. The reason is because the online website gets a part of the money you spend. The hotels and resorts would rather keep all that money to themselves, so they are usually good at beating those online web prices. 
    (I know this because my FI travels for his job every week.)
    Just make sure to tell them about the deal you found online and what website it was at.
    Book plane tickets on airline websites.
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards