New Hampshire

I'm back!!

Hello Ladies!!

I just wanted to post a wedding recap, but vendor reviews will have to come a little later. Overall, pending photo and video I don't think any of the reviews will be bad. 

Overall, the day was gorgeous, everything went relatively perfect, it was amazing, everyone had a blast and I'm so glad to be married! :)

I almost made it through without crying at all but I started crying before I walked down the aisle. I stopped and then started again once I got to the middle of the aisle haha The ceremony flew by I couldn't even believe it was over when it was. Brandyn had to remind me to walk down the aisle...

we took our pictures outside and it was SO windy and cold it was almost unbearable. But we suffered through it so hopefully the pictures are worth it!

The country club looked beautiful and the staff was awesome to work with. The food was so good and we've received many compliments on it.

Although the reception site went by quick in general, I feel like it went by slow enough for us to really enjoy it, and that we did! The dance floor was packed the whole night! 

I don't have any pro pics yet but hopefully I will soon!

There's pics on facebook for those of you I am friends with and for those of you I'm not I'll leave you with these...

I'll be back with vendor reviews soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm back!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards