Illinois

Looking for wedding venues with outside tent

I was wondering if anyone knows of a venue that has an outside tent that is similar to a banquet room, but is located outside of the venue. I have found two so far at Fountain Blue and Hickory Ridge but was looking for more. Any suggestions will help! Thanks!

Re: Looking for wedding venues with outside tent

• heyyjude7heyyjude7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are planning on having it, but the Marriott Lincolnshire has two of these.  We looked at them, but decided we didn't want a tent after all.  I think they book far in advance.  The lady who is the event manager is very nice.  I just don't remember her name.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I should have said Chicagoland! Sry, I did look at that one but too far I think. Thx tho!
  • heyyjude7heyyjude7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, it is the suburbs, but if you want in the city, Galleria Marchetti has one.  They are kind of expensive, though.
  • edited December 2011
    There is one at Stone Gate in Schaumburg I think it is in. The Westin in Itasca also has one. That is where I am having my wedding next September. The Westin holds many people and Stonegate does not hold as many. Both are very pretty. I saw Fountain Blue and was not too impressed with the venue as a whole.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in the tent attached to "The Stonegate" in Hoffman Estates, Il. 
    Hope this helps! It's Beautiful!
  • HandBananaHandBanana member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northerly Island has one.  Pretty expensive venue but beautiful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ikrystalikrystal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at CD & ME in Frankfort.  Look them up on the web.  You will not be disappointed!
  • edited December 2011

You can try the Chatea Bu' Schu.  They have a huge tent connected to the venue.  Very beautiful and is somewhat in the city.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards