• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

New week!

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a long one and it seems like it wasnt long enough!
:) Im feeling pretty good even though I started this morning and Im a bit bloated and crampy...lol TMI im sure

i am hungry though....I may go down and get breakfast when the cafe' opens!

Man I slept GOOD last night...so glad too, I've been ina bit of a sleeping rut...but we had a great day yesterday and I was all peaceful and feeling good, so I rested good! :)

Tomorrow DH has a job interview, Im prayig hard...he needs a new scene or he's going to lose it....This woul dbe  SUCH a good opportunity....praying and praying :)

Anyway Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a great day
image pregnancy

Re: New week!

• This past weekend was pretty nice. I was SO tired though and still am. We have had rain every day for almost 2 weeks now and its not supposed  to stop raining until Thursday night and its making me so sleepy and grumpy.

DH had to go out to Seattle for work yesterday and won't be home until late on Wednesday.

Katie- I hope your H's interview goes well!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards