Snarky Brides

Where is everybody?

FI is passed out on the floor after drinking one glass of wine and two Mike's Hard Lemonades, and meanwhile I've had most of the rest of the bottle of wine and also a Mike's, and I am still somewhat able to function. So what are you up to? Why are you here or not here? What should I do with my drunk self now that FI is useless?
imageimage
Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?

Re: Where is everybody?

• Haha! Yay for you for handling your liquor better than Fi!

I'm here! You should watch funny tv and eat popcorn. Or call some girlfriends and go out! Fi's no help to you now!
    Photobucket
  • Sadly, all of my girlfriends are 800 miles away or more since I haven't met anyone in Wisconsin except OWN yet... and now FI is walking around, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

How are you?
    imageimage
  • I'm here, watching Grey's.  My FI has been passed out since 6...he's getting sick :P
  • I'm around - having a TV marathon!

Hubs is studying as usual so it's just me and the Howie Bean!
  • What's with sleepy men? We should all poke them with sticks.
    imageimage
  • I agree.  Can't even hang with us, tsk tsk.
  • I'm here but getting ready to go to bed.  What a boring night!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Leayn, perhaps we should poke you with sticks also. Kiss
    imageimage
  • My Fi isn't sleeping - he's escaped to the world of video games to avoid girly Thursday night TV. I could still poke him with a stick though :-)
    Photobucket
  • Hello!! I just got home from the vet with the little pup. I've got my wine, pizza's on it's way, and The Office premieres in 20 minutes. I have to do frosting for a cake and level them, but I'll get to it later.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Mine's not sleepy at all, he'll probably go to bed at about 2:00 tonight but that doesn't make me any less alone! I think I'll just sit here and eat my cookies and peanut M&Ms!
  • edited September 2010
    I'm here trying to void the greys thred below... I am still watching, damn mountain time.
    ETA: I am not drunk my A button gets stuck
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:f41b0ed8-87d8-46da-b1ad-49e597a9f19b">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everybody? : Hmm... mine is also moving about now. How strange! I think he is going to bed though... it's 8:40.
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]

Mine just mumbled about going to bed, and then rolled over again... what makes me laugh is that he only had three drinks, and two of them were Mike's! Meanwhile, it's another glass of zin for me!

And I like the mocha one. Not sure why. But it seems like there were lots of nail polish colors in the regular one.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:b42253ac-b9c4-4145-943e-234d2b03be4c">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine's not sleepy at all, he'll probably go to bed at about 2:00 tonight but that doesn't make me any less alone! I think I'll just sit here and eat my cookies and peanut M&Ms!
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]

Could you send me some please? I would like cookies and M&Ms.
    imageimage
  • I'm here for another minute.  Just checking in while FI updates the netflix queue with something or other.

I like the colored photo.  I think the mocha one looks more flat, if that makes any sense, it's harder to tell what's going on. 
  • Alright, it's time for me to pass out too....night girls!
  • Hmmm stick poking sounds like I might like it.

Can you make the mocha picture have only the flowers in real color?  That would be neat.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:f80bfee5-699d-4fde-9816-509a26d985bc">Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI is passed out on the floor after drinking one glass of wine and two Mike's Hard Lemonades, and meanwhile I've had most of the rest of the bottle of wine and also a Mike's, and I am still somewhat able to function. So what are you up to? <strong>Why are you here or not here?</strong> What should I do with my drunk self now that FI is useless?
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

I am here because you are. :)

Hi ladies! I also watched Grey's and have a ridiculously low tolerance for alcohol. We should be friends.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Night Future!
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:7ec815b0-c010-42f5-a4aa-83b2bb614220">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everybody? : Could you send me some please? I would like cookies and M&Ms.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

They're in the mail! I just hope they don't melt before they get out of Texas!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:a907ad69-573e-42a4-96cb-da37fb96435e">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Where is everybody? : I am here because you are. :) Hi ladies! I also watched Grey's and have a ridiculously low tolerance for alcohol. We should be friends.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you are here.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:67065a5c-1692-48f7-8a1e-2addbaa7fe9b">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everybody? : They're in the mail! I just hope they don't melt before they get out of Texas!
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]

I can handle melty.
    imageimage
  • Sarah- You used to post on my club board, right? Aug 2011? Or am I just making this up...
  • Hewwo. Sarah, your ticker is, like, under a year and stuff. I never thought I'd see the day! ;)

I want M&Ms now. The candy or the mod, I'd take either and be happy.

MrsJesse, I like both versions of the pic, but I actually like the color one better. Those yellow flowers are such a cute pop of color!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:c391aba2-9dc8-4e6d-a6de-08fcf7d7f91b">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah- You used to post on my club board, right? Aug 2011? Or am I just making this up...
    Posted by amylydia23[/QUOTE]

Yes, indeed I did. I've been posting less often, so I haven't checked in on Aug 2011 in a while, so I know I should at some point.

And Monica, I know, can you believe it? I can't believe it's less than 11 months.

I feel like I should suggest some other topics.

Do you think anything kinky when you think about Polyjuice Potion (Harry Potter fans)?
    Do you like goats? Why or why not?
    What movies are you looking forward to this fall?
    What else would you like to discuss?
    imageimage
  • All this M&M and cookie talk is making me want to bust out the cheesecake...

Sarah- there are so many new girls over there... kind of annoying I'm not gonna lie
  • edited September 2010
    I feel like I should suggest some other topics.  NO, more Sarah wedding stuff!
    Do you think anything kinky when you think about Polyjuice Potion (Harry Potter fans)?  Well geez, I will now...(even though I don't know what that is)
    Do you like goats? Why or why not?  Yes. Because they're cute and sturdy and I like to imagine they really eat tin cans and everything in sight like in the cartoons.
    What movies are you looking forward to this fall?  Hmm, what's out? I'm holding out for Cats vs. Dogs IV.
    What else would you like to discuss? Finger foods/appetizers for a small fall shindig that I'm hosting next weekend. Ideas?

• EYE TO EYE, Amy. I can only be nice for so long, which is why I hang out on the national boards instead.

Crap, I'm bad at appetizers! The only thing I really know how to make is deviled eggs, but I will say that I think deviled eggs are generally a good choice, because our generation kind of forgets about them, but then you bring them to a party and it's all, "Deviled eggs! A slice of my childhood!" And then everyone eats them.

Beatles, are you saying that you are not among the Pottermaniacs?
    imageimage
  • As a fellow LDR survivor, what do you think was the best part of a LDR for your relationship? for yourself? Worst?

My LDR was not with my H, but with my bf of one year right before him, who sucked as a bf. The best part was the excitement of seeing each other after long breaks, and treating every day together like a holiday. So basically, not being based in reality. ;)

The worst part was not being able to communicate in person, especially when arguing. This was before either of us had webcams, so there was so much lost in not seeing each other's faces and assuming the worst.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:ec6016b8-83f6-4eb0-8250-463fcc138edc">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I4. As a fellow LDR survivor, what do you think was the best part of a LDR for your relationship? for yourself? Worst?
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]

Well, it allowed both of us to grow. We are both really driven people, and the reason we were apart is because we had big goals, and because we had those goals, we really had a chance to pursue them. And also, it made us a lot better at communicating, because we had to learn how to fight on the phone, and also because we really spent an hour every day talking to each other, and how many couples really do that?

The worst was the missing. It's really the worst of both worlds, because you're not really single so you don't get to go out and party like a single person, but you're not really the same as being in a relationship, because you don't have that day-to-day support. It's hard.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards