New Hampshire
Options

AWESOME invitation/announcement company!!!!

Hello girls! Long time no write :) Nice to see some old familiar names on here. Like coming home again :)

I recently had to get some shower invitations made up--fast--like 4 days fast. Oops :) And I was going out of my mind checking rush website companies, and every local invite place you could think of, as well as considering my DIY options. I stumbled upon this company in Derry (LOVE buying locally when possible) and I CANNOT rave enough about the owners (two sisters and former UNH alum BTW!)  I wrote an email asking if I could get shower invites done by Sunday (oh yeah...it was Thursday when I sent the email). She wrote back within the hour that it was no problem, but we couldnt do something custom, Id have to pick from one of the many on the site she has ( I could change color and font of course, but couldnt create a template). I chose a beautiful invite, changed color and font and she hand delivered them for me on Saturday to avoid the delay in shipping! Ummmm...talk about customer service.

I know us Knotties love a good deal, and BEAUTIFUL work also so I wanted to pass along the website of these talented ladies

www.inthedetails.com
1877 764 1800 

Re: AWESOME invitation/announcement company!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards