Florida-West Coast

Tampa sunset beach wedding for 50 on $6000 budget

Im looking for a simple but beautiful wedding in August on the beach for 50 people. ive done some searching and request for information, but its all so frustrating because everything I like is out of budget. i'd like to have spot that takes care of cermony and reception. any suguestions?

Re: Tampa sunset beach wedding for 50 on $6000 budget

• I sent you a pm.
  • check out Inn at Little Harbor.

off note: when I tried to send a PM it said I was banned until the year 2161. Whats up with that?
  • missy- that is strange. I will ask Knot Kathleen about that. 
  • missy1954missy1954 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Here is a copy and paste of what comes up when I try to PM

User Banned

You have been banned from posting on the forums until 02-08-2161 11:14 AM. The reason for this ban is Other. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.

Ps. I marked my calander so I will remember to post then,
  • thanks so much for the suggestions i'm looking at sites now. if you come across anything else let me know :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_tampa-sunset-beach-wedding-for-50-on-6000-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:05227c21-ce3d-4db1-9783-f636d30afd7ePost:ea00838f-928a-44a7-9afb-f1431d50e4ae">Re: Tampa sunset beach wedding for 50 on $6000 budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here is a copy and paste of what comes up when I try to PM User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 02-08-2161 11:14 AM. The reason for this ban is Other. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed. Ps. I marked my calendar so I will remember to post then,
    Posted by missy1954[/QUOTE]
    I asked what can be done and why. When I know what we can do to fix it I will let you know. 
  • Try the Grand Plaza on St. Pete Beach (almost 1/2 the price when not on a weekend). Call and speak to Cherish ... awesome price includes, ceremony on beach, reception area, food, wedding cake, servers, etc...
  • Tampa bay watch is a bit off the beach but would work on your budget. Also the Palm Pavillion Inn
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Doubletree Beach Resort in North Redington Beach. We are doing ceremony and reception for 46 for less than $4000, because we are getting married on a Monday.
  • I am getting married at the Lion's club in treasure island. Its $1200 on sat, and I think $900 other days. You can have your reception and ceremony all outside, or you have the option to do it inside if weather doesnt work with you! I like it because you are free to bring in any vendor you want, and I dont think they are too strict... with anything! There is a restaurant next door, that will give good prices for food since they want the business of customers to come back! We are looking at them or Sonny"s (really cheap for catering), since its on the beach I want laid back food! if you need any other help let me know!
    Good luck
  • I am getting married at Honeymoon Island.  You could probably do it for under $6,000 there depending on what you get.  It's in Dunedin, FL near Tampa/Clearwater.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards