Massachusetts-Boston
Options

HM= nothing else getting done!

I have a mile long to-do list, including overdue thank yous from my shower, and I can't stop looking at info and maps for our HM! Seriously, I think I'm ready to just skip the wedding and get to Alaska NOW! Where is everyone else going?

Re: HM= nothing else getting done!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alaska! That sounds awesome.... I hope to make it there one day! You will have an incredible honeymoon!

FI and I are spending a few days in Rome, Italy and then taking a 13 night mediterranian cruise with a few ports in Italy, Greece, Turkey, Isreal and Eygpt. There has been almost as much planning for the honeymoon as for the wedding. Very intense.. but I'm sure we won't regret it! :)

I love hearing what everyone is doing for their Honeymoons!
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Italy!  We are spending 4 nights in Rome, then 5 nights in Positano and the spending our last 3 nights on Capri.  We are both so excited for the honeymoon!  We haven't actually planned anything other than our hotels and transportation between our stops.  Hopefully that isn't a bag thing....I figure we can just wing it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to sit on the beach for a week...we just aren't too sure where yet. We're thinking an AI in Aruba. I'm over a year out and it's all I can think about!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Los Cabos.

I wen to Alaska for 10 days a few years ago and it was AMAXING! Enjoy! The locals are super nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh I love all the European adventures!  We wanted to go to Greece but it was out of our budget for this year.  I'm crossing my fingers that we can go there for an anniversary trip down the road.  For our honeymoon we're going to two different AI's in Antigua!  The first is remote, quiet, private, we'll have our own cabin and plunge pool right on the shore!  The second half we're going to Sandals for some party time! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Greece, Athens 2 nights, then on to Santorini for 5 <: I can't wait!!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

So jealous of the European honeymoons!  FI had his heart SET on Hawaii so we are going there.  Hopefully we can get to Europe soon :-)  We're doing 6 days in Oahu and 8 days in Maui.  Then hitting up Reno for 3 days on the way home to break up the long flight!  Can't wait!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are heading to Aruba.  I understand about the HM planning taking control.  It is all I can focus on now.  I am more excited about that than the wedding
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are going on the Boston to Bermuda.  I keep looking at the shore excursions....I've been there before and have been on a dozen cruises but FI never has.  I get all excited showing him all the things we can do!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Stepmom to: Lizzie (4); Justin (10); and Cameron (13)
    Mom to 3 angels: Baby 1 MC 2/13/09 @ 7 wks; Baby 2 CP 11/5/10 @ 5 wks;
    and Brendan - Late Loss 4/27/11 @ 20 wks

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooooh jealous! We've always wanted to go to Alaska - many of our family have been there but we haven't made it yet!

We went to St. John - rented a private villa - best. idea. ever. We're hoping to someday buy a house down there now!
  • Options
    ashleykellyashleykelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are Costa Rica bound. 6 nights at an all-inclusive on the beach, then 4 nights in a inactive volcano with natural hot springs! Can't wait
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, all of these trips sound so fabulous!

We are going to Italy - 3 nights in Sorrento/Capri, 4 in Rome, 3 in Florence, and 1 in Venice. I studied abroad in Florence in college, and FI has never been, so I can't WAIT to take him back to all of the places I've been and explore new ones too! Woot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards