New Jersey

Honeymoon Booked! Sandals Antigua

Just booked our honeymoon for Sandals Grande Antigua for September 2012! Took advantage of the 65% off for Memorial Day Weekend and got a great deal!

Has anyone been there? Any recommendations? We booked a basic room but plan to upgrade if we're dissatisfied. I see all of the different local tours listed on the Sandals site. Do your recommend booking them ahead of time or getting a feel for it once we're there. I've read some reviews that said you can pick a vendor right off the shore but I'm not sure just how safe that would be.. I'm sort of a worry wart!

Anyway, I'm so pumped! This definitely raised the excitement level! I can't believe how quickly time is flying... anyone else feel the same way? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon Booked! Sandals Antigua

• congrats booking the honeymoon is a fun thing to do :)  We are going to Aruba in July for ours and I can't wait!!!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats! I have never been to this Sandals, but we did the Grand in St Lucia, and almost booked a 2nd trip to Antiguia.  Here is my advice for the trip  wait to book the excursions when you get there.  You might meet another couple and want to go with them. A few couples booked excusions off the beach, and they had no problem with it, but Im not sure how friendly peopel in Antigua are. Also, take a look at the restaurants now and make sure you make any needed reservations when you get there.  We did go in high season (Jan) so it may have been different, but things booked up fast.

We loved out honeymoon! The drinks are always flowing and the pool was always packed.  Have a great time!
  • Thanks so much for the feedback ladies!! All noted :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards