North Carolina

PIP - Flower Girl Dresses

I have the most wonderful neighbor. I found my flower girl dresses at Nordstom's. Only problem, there was a pink ribbon on the dress. Pink does not go with my colors. Well, wonderful neighbor is taking off the pink ribbon and putting on a black ribbon. She is also recreating the ribbon flowers. 

Yesterday, we were both outside watering our flowers. She tells me to come inside quick so I can take a look at something and give her an opinion. She had started working on the flowers and wanted to know what I thought. Well, of course they looked great. She had also  picked up three headbands while at Joanne's so she could MAKE ME headbands for the flower girls. This is such a wonderful woman. 

The pictures show the work in progress on dress #1. The ribbon still needs to be sewn into place. 

I owe her and her hubby such a big thank you gift. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PIP - Flower Girl Dresses

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Cuteee!
    Thats awesome that your neighbors so helpful :o)
    It's always great to have good neighbors :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Those dresses are so adorable!! I can't wait to see them finished along with the headbands. Your flowergirls are going to be so cute!! Yay for great neighbors.
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the dress, very cute! 
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes those dresses are so adorable!!! And how nice of her to do that for you.
  • ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had a neighboor friend like that!! They are adorable and the girls could wear them anywhere outside of the wedding too!
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very cute! She did an excellent job!
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So cute! I want a neighbor like yours. Mine are NEVER home.
  • edited December 2011
    Love it...she did an awesome job!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I finally made it back to the computer. Such a busy day. This afternoon I showed my other neighbor how to can tomatoes. Canning is just all part of being from Iowa. 

We only got 16 quarts finished before I had to run to my part-time job at the mall. I still have about 40 lbs of tomatoes to go.

Super crafty neighbor came by tonight and showed me the three headbands. She had three different styles to show me and wanted to know what I thought. Well, I loved all of them. I figured let each of the girls have a different headband. Makes sense to me!!!!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards