May 2012 Weddings

~*Share it Saturday*~

Happy Saturday May ladies!

Share your accomplishments from this past week!  (WR and NWR)
imageAnniversary

Re: ~*Share it Saturday*~

• edited February 2012
    NWR: we finally picked some paint colors for our master! The room currently has this ugly flower paper boarder around the ceiling and the walls are this awful yellowy color. You can see where the previous owners had picture frames. I'm excited to paint- two shades of blue with some stripes. Hopefully next weekend we will get end tables and a headboard.

WR: Our invites came this week!!!! It was so exciting to see them! Plus I did our table "numbers". We are naming tables after places we have been with a pciture of us there.
  • NWR: our newest nephew came home from the hospital this week! He is cute as can be and is givi me the worst baby fever. WR: We've received a lot of RSVP cards back and almost all of them are attending! I'm about to go meet my bridesmaids to pick up their dresses and then come home to finish our table numbers. Our place cards came in this week also and I found some silver sparkly flip flops from Old Navy last night for the reception. I ordered the last of our wedding supplies off of Vistaprint this week and I think I'm finally done buying things!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bpphoto785bpphoto785 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    NWR: not much. Work was crazy for both FI & I this week

WR: We had to fight to add to our room block and our cake baker fell off the face of the earth. But we eventually got more rooms added and have another tasting today! 
    I ordered a bunch of stuff online (earrings, picture frames, boudoir outfits) and need to start working on more DIY projects! FI also paid off our rings :)
    Our invitations also came in so I've assembled those and am just waiting to mail them out on Monday! 
    My boudoir session is next Saturday which is making me nervous and excited! I need to do some more crunches or something... 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    NWR: Hung up more pictures and paintings in our new house today. It feels much homier with things on the walls!

WR: Officially booked photographer, and sent deposit to reserve the tables and linens. Invitations should arrive this Tuesday! Then time to address them....
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • NWR: .....not too much. haha!

WR: We booked our rehearsal dinner place, tomorrow we are going to get the guys fitted! ((finally, YAY!)) and the first of 3 bridesmaid dresses is in!

• WR: invitations were sent out, place cards came back from calligrapher, did a mock up of tablescape and really like how it;s coming along.  invitations for bachelorette part have gone in the mail, put together a day of box with my jewlery, sewing kit, rings etc so that everything for the day of is in one place, I'm sure we will continue to add to it, got the bows tied on all the keys , started working on our programs and should be sending my order to VP soon....so much happening and only 69 more days to go YIPPIE!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR - Picked out and purchased our wedding bands today! I'm excited! although FI is now depressed over spending more money. It's hard to get excited when he's so focused on that. Anyway, getting closer to the big day!
    Anniversary
  • jensimpson86jensimpson86 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    MWR: Not to much....can't really think of anything.

WR: Picked out and purchased FI wedding band. Had my first fitting and alternations. Picked up my invitations which was stressful because things were incorrectly printed but after a two day fiasco everything worked out. Ordered table numbers. Met with the lady who is putting a red carpet in front of our reception. Booked honeymoon and found out my grandpa paid for everything. Found bridal shower dress. Finally, had my trial makeup and I must say it looked beautiful. That is it besides constantly stalking my registries. :) 
    image 204 Invited
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • WR:
    -Reserved seats for the entertainment shows on our cruise (honeymoon)
    -FI, GMs, and dads have been fitted for their tuxes
    -Bought place cards (to be printed later)
    -Addressed a few more invitations
    -Added a few last minute items to our registries

NWR:
    -Got alot done at work this week
    -Decided on a new apartment to move into next month :)

imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_share-it-saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:e157f3d6-8feb-44bd-b54e-0289aab35f7aPost:243b4a3d-6b42-4c45-961b-991fcd4fec70">Re: ~*Share it Saturday*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR : -Reserved seats for the entertainment shows on our cruise (honeymoon) -FI, GMs, and dads have been fitted for their tuxes -Bought place cards (to be printed later) -Addressed a few more invitations -Added a few last minute items to our registries NWR : -Got alot done at work this week -Decided on a new apartment to move into next month :)
    Posted by Mona8[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Curious - where did you get your place cards? I'm looking for printable ones...</div>
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_share-it-saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:e157f3d6-8feb-44bd-b54e-0289aab35f7aPost:243b4a3d-6b42-4c45-961b-991fcd4fec70">Re: ~*Share it Saturday*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR : -Bought place cards (to be printed later) -
    Posted by Mona8[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey - I'm curious, where did you get your place cards? I'm looking for printable ones. </div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards