California-Los Angeles
Options

8/25 Bride looking for florist

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced florist in los angeles? I know I can try the flower mart also but looking for a specific vendor name or contact.

Thanks!!
Anniversary

Re: 8/25 Bride looking for florist

• Options
    Not sure what your budget is but we used Peony and Plum and everything turned out AMAZING!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Love is friendship on fire!
    Anniversary
    Sonrisas and Sweet Dreams
    Blog
  • Options
    I recommend Commerce Flowers they are great and their prices are just as great. www.commerceflowers.com
  • Options
    michsancmichsanc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Thanks Ladies! lots of positive feedback on commerce flowers and will also take a look at peony and plum :) thank you
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ditto Kim at Enchanted Florist.  I have used her for years for work, and my daughter used her for her wedding.  She can work with your budget, and you always end up looking like you spent more.
  • Options
    Sonrisa - we're using Peony & Plum too. Glad to hear you had a great experience.  
    To the OP, what is your floral budget?
  • Options
    Hi!

I'm using My Wedding Blooms for my March 2012 wedding. Kerim is absolutely amazing. He just did the flowers for my friend's wedding in January and everything looked gorgeous! He is great about giving you different options depending on your budget.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm using Amazing Arrangements for my August wedding.  Do you have a specific budget in mind?  I was on a strict budget and limited time and she was able to make it work.  She did flowers and desserts for my friends weddings and they were all amazing.  Highly reccommend her. www.amazingarrangements.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards