August 2012 Weddings
Options

Big Check :)

My FI and I completed registering this weekend! We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond (which was a little ovewhelming) and then Target (which was a blast). I feel like we registered for SO much stuff, but with a guest list of over 300 we knew we had to put a lot on there! I am just so glad we got it all done in one weekend while I was back at home!

Re: Big Check :)

• Options
    Those are the two places we are registering too!  Congrats on the check!
  • Options
    congrats on the check!   We also went to BBB and we were exhausted from that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  ;-)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We worked on our registry too, went to Crate & Barrel and Sur la Table. I agree it is an overwhelming process!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • Options
    We are planning on registering at BBB and Target as well!  I am trying to decide how to go about it.  I want to look at stuff at both places and then decide what plates, silverware and other stuff we want from each place.  I definitely don't want to register for something at one place and then see something I like better at the other place.  Since you are a pro at this now...  what was your plan of attack?  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We went to BBB since they had more of a variety. My advice is to register for anything and everything you would want at BBB because it is SUPER easy to delete things online. So, we fully registered at BBB then went to Target and registered for more items there. Once I got home we just pulled both registries up online and compared them. From there we decided on which store we wanted certain items from. And before you go, it is always helpful to browse online just a little bit to get ideas of things you both like.
  • Options
    Wow thats great...congrats on the check!

How does it work with their inventory? Should we only worry about items that might be seasonal? I was wondering if it might be too soon for us ....what have you heard?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats on the check!!  We registered at Target too!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!  It seems a little overwhelming but in a fun, overwhelming way!  Congtrats on the check!   :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards