Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

secret santa gift advice

My club board does secret santa every year. My person said that she liked coffee, cooking, and local gifts, so I picked up some gourmet coffee packets & MN wild rice at MOA for her. While the gifts fit the dollar amount, I'm now scared that it looks really cheapy. A package of rice doesn't look like a lot even if it is the really good, special stuff handpicked on the reservations. I was thinking of adding some handmade tile coasters. Do you girls think that this sounds like enough, or should I add more? I'm the only MN knottie on my board, so I think I'm ok to share this here =)
Photobucket

Re: secret santa gift advice

• Options
    TCbride1TCbride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The handmade tile coasters sound like a really cute gift! You could always throw in a little cook book, or chocolate covered espresso beans (amazing)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bwanhalabwanhala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Secret Santa stuff!! I think that coasters would be a great personal touch. There was a really cute kit I bought at Michael's about a month ago and it makes mosaic coasters...it was really easy and I am pleased with them.

I agree with TCbride about a cook book or the espresso beans (Caribou has THE BEST!!).

Good luck :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I stopped at Michaels yesterday and found some cute knitting stuff. She said that she wanted to learn, so I grabbed some up.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards