New York-Western

Outdoor Wedding Locations in Rochester

I am hopefully looking to have my wedding outdoors! Any ideas on a good place that doesnt have to be set up from scratch??

Re: Outdoor Wedding Locations in Rochester

• edited December 2011
    we're having our wedding at crescent beach hotel in greece. The ceremony is outside on lake ontario and the recepion is in a white tent outside. It was the only location we could find that was outside and we didnt have to rent everything from the ground up. Their website is www.crescentbeachinn.com Hope that helps!
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking in Rochester or Buffalo?

Either way Letchworth State Park is my go to outdoor location. I may have others depending on what city!Good luck planning!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • lras0317lras0317 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also looking at having out ceremony there!  How are the people that work there? Helpful? Any information would be helpful thank you!
  • lras0317lras0317 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And we are having the wedding in rochester! Any more ideas, please keep them coming!! haha
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW I must have been asleep when I wrote that!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    During my search I found Pier 45. It looks pretty, but out of my price range so I actually haven't been there to check them out.
    http://www.pier45attheport.com/

"Photo kids date computer geeks because they scare everyone else. Geeks are much more desperate"

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Belhurst Castle in Geneva. The ceremony and cocktail hour were outside. Our reception hall had a large patio that people hung out on throughout the evening as well. All the benefits of being outside with the safety of being inside!

I would also look into the tent at Shadow Lake Golf course.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony and reception at The Plantation House in Spencerport. The outdoor ceremony is set up in front of a gazebo which is in front of a decent size pond. The area makes for great pictures. They also have a large deck/patio area off of the reception area.

It is nice because you have the whole place to yourself (there are no other weddings or events there on your day). They can also hold up to 325 people which is nice for larger weddings.

Hope this helps :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards