California-Orange County

Where to look for wedding dresses

Where did everyone look/find their dress in Orange County? I don't want to spend more than $400 for a long dress. Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to look for wedding dresses

• edited December 2011
    I have a friend who got a dress for $300 at Mary me bridal in Orange.
  • wcasarwcasar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh thanks, I will have to check out that store.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• DeannaCWDeannaCW member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paradise Creations in Laguna Beach also has a section for dresses under $200
  • edited December 2011
    Mariposa in Anaheim has a good selection in general and is on the affordable side of bridal salons. Their Yelp reviews are pretty solid. You'd have to call them to see if they have dresses under $400.

Please avoid Ferndales Bridal in Orange at all costs. The alterations experience with my dress there was a nightmare. Run far, run fast.

Definitely check out the Yelp! reviews (including the filtered reviews, which aren't listed on the first page) of any salon that you are considering. Beware of places with a bimodal distribution of ratings (lots of 5 stars and 1 stars). 
  • tyleet87tyleet87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to David's Bridal to try on dresses. Ended up finding one very close to my dream dress. It was on sale for $399! They do have some nice dresses that are on sale.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Jinny's bridal in huntington beach is having a sale right now
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38
  • edited December 2011
    I went with my friend to "the Dresser" in Fullerton to find hers, they have cute stuff..may go back to look for mine! Appointment only..she found "the one" after only 3 dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards