Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Trash The Dress? Location?

My wedding was this summer, now I want to do the trash the dress session. My mom says i should have my dress preserved, but why? I wasnt going to wear her dress, I wouldnt make my daughter wear my dress...So why keep it other then sentimental value? I think Id rather have a fun trash the dress photo session with my hubby instead....

also, where is a cool place to do this in BR??

I need help rationalizing the idea!

Re: Trash The Dress? Location?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_trash-the-dress-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:08c584e7-7e6e-4238-a79d-be0349d829acPost:1ced0960-2c93-4d3e-a727-e8fc35e6ed3e">Trash The Dress? Location?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding was this summer, now I want to do the trash the dress session. My mom says i should have my dress preserved, but why? I wasnt going to wear her dress, I wouldnt make my daughter wear my dress...So why keep it other then sentimental value? I think Id rather have a fun trash the dress photo session with my hubby instead.... also, where is a cool place to do this in BR?? I need help rationalizing the idea!
    Posted by SZoga85[/QUOTE]

I love trash the dress sessions! They are sooo much fun as a photographer to shoot!! I've had a few of my clients go out to the lsu rural life museum in the tall grass and throw paint or color chalk at eachother. It's a really good sunsetting shoot. Colors come out so vibrant! If you need a photographer, you can message me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards