African American Weddings

NWR..RHOA Porsha and Kordell

Getting a divorce..who didnt see this coming ? Im sure they argued about how the girls was saying he was controlling and not wanting to have babies played apart. Im kinda sad for them.

Re: NWR..RHOA Porsha and Kordell

• I saw that too and I feel bad as well.... He was very controlling I wonder what the real reason was.. Maybe the show opened his and her eyes

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I feel bad for her. I think he was controlling to outsiders but Porsha enjoyed it until she met the ladies
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Awww. Are you serious. He did seem controlling but she didnt seem to be bothered by it. I heard he wanted to quit the show and she didnt want to so maybe it has something to do with that. Sad
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • its really sad although we didnt know what was really going on in their marriage i think they should work it out, i mean they were just married in 2011 thats too soon to be considering divorce without some kinda counseling or something to work things out....(IMO)

heres the link to their wedding, it was beautiful and im loving that dress (i want one just like that)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I know thats what I was saying. Like are they even giving it a chance ? I seen the video..beautiful. I hope they will think this thru 1st.
  • I don't know what to think about this. I think he got divorce because of how the show effected thier marriage. On one end of the spectrum Kordell seemed to want one of the downhome traditional southern girls that cook, clean, have dinner ready for him when he get home- which Porsha was. On the other end Porsha got with them girls and a whole new world opened up. Everyone got a hustle, and Porsha wanted in. Kordell ain't having it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You hit it on the nail Tash. I hope they can work out !
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwrrhoa-porsha-and-kordell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:af6941d9-0768-4127-a408-4f932eaaaac0Post:2ede5f71-6f91-43ba-927f-40780133e904">Re: NWR..RHOA Porsha and Kordell</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know what to think about this. I think he got divorce because of how the show effected thier marriage. On one end of the spectrum Kordell seemed to want one of the downhome traditional southern girls that cook, clean, have dinner ready for him when he get home- which Porsha was. On the other end Porsha got with them girls and a whole new world opened up. Everyone got a hustle, and Porsha wanted in. Kordell ain't having it.
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Chuuuch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards