New Jersey

Glatt kosher wedding in Bergen County - Help!

Hi,

Newly engaged. I'm reform. Fiance is conservaitve and has very religious cousins. Need a glatt kosher wedding. Would LOVE to find a synagouge in Bergen County, NJ, with a kosher kitchen so I don't have to bring in outside caterering. Any ideas? Please help!
Engaged July 2012; Planning Fall 2013 wedding; NYC location; Jewish. I'm interested to hear from recently engaged ladies!

Re: Glatt kosher wedding in Bergen County - Help!

• the rockleigh does kosher food they have a glatt option and the pricing wasnt bad. the venue wasnt for me but it could be your style . also crystal plaza in livingston does glatt kosher food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Temple Emanu-El in Closter is beautiful and they do a lot of weddings.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you - This was so helpful!!!

Engaged July 2012; Planning Fall 2013 wedding; NYC location; Jewish. I'm interested to hear from recently engaged ladies!
  • In Response to <a href="http://princeton.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_glatt-kosher-wedding-in-bergen-county-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e9d02536-a541-487e-8e9b-4dc05c1125c2Post:8e712210-4d87-415b-bde2-da7db14b0283">Glatt kosher wedding in Bergen County - Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Newly engaged. I'm reform. Fiance is conservaitve and has very religious cousins. Need a glatt kosher wedding. Would LOVE to find a synagouge in Bergen County, NJ, with a kosher kitchen so I don't have to bring in outside caterering. Any ideas? Please help!
    Posted by jillianandmichael2013[/QUOTE]

Hi Jillian,
    I am the Director of Catering at the Hilton Woodcliff Lake and we host Glatt Kosher Weddings . We have several recommended caterers that work with us . You can visit our website at <a href="http://www.hiltonwoodclifflake.com/" rel="nofollow">www.hiltonwoodclifflake.com</a> that you can view photo's of property.
    Please feel free to contact me at 201-505-4441 that can help you with your process in planning for your special day.
    Regards, Loretta
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards