New York-Long Island

Hart to Hart Entertainment?

has anyone every used them?   i went to a bridal showcase and they were there, ever since they call me almost weekly and annoy the hell outta me, but before i call them and tell to stop bothering me i wanna make sure they arent this awesome vendor or anything lol

i learned my lesson never giving so much info to any bridal showcase, ive been getting 9823648946 mails, emails and phone calls since.
Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: Hart to Hart Entertainment?

• edited December 2011
    I saw them at a showcase and we thought they were horrible, but then again we don't like wedding bands in general.

I started giving out a fake # every time I registered for a showcase. I was getting calls the Friday before my wedding asking if I'd like to make an appt. to see their floral designs...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hart-hart-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:1e94be0e-40db-477a-9eea-eee668cb0c0cPost:5f6eb93e-6e0c-4e19-91d8-60e19f42dc4f">Re: Hart to Hart Entertainment?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw them at a showcase and we thought they were horrible, but then again we don't like wedding bands in general. I started giving out a fake # every time I registered for a showcase. I was getting calls the Friday before my wedding asking if I'd like to make an appt. to see their floral designs...
    Posted by Anabeth420[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>smart move, I did the same. I went to one show and within 24 hours, I had 400+ emails in my inbox and about 80 missed calls. Going thru the messages was quite the adventure.

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    i didnt even know what kinda company they were to be honest lol  i just kept getting calls from the same number so i google'd it and that came up, but i wanted to make sure before i pick up and start telling them off i wasnt dismissing something that was good lol

omg smart move with the fake number i think i was just over hyper that it was the first one i was going to that i filled out all the info honestly.
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I too saw them at a showcase and hated them. We left halfway through their showing. They're very........ over the top.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Seen them at Crest showcase a few weeks back and they were horrible.. They were the last to perform and no one cared to listen and that includes me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards