New York-Upstate

who to use for save the dates?>

our wedding is in october and I need to send the save the dates...who do you recomend to use?

I heard Vista???

Thanks so much
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: who to use for save the dates?>

• edited December 2011
    Vista print is a good option and inexpensive.  We used magnet street and were quite pleased. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint for mine to make postcards. I can't remember exactly but I think it came out to like $5.99 for 100 or 150
  • pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Wedding Agent in Buffalo for ours.  If we hadn't found her though we probably would have gone with Magnet Street.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I used pioneercolor.com. Saw it in the back of Brides magazine. They came out perfect!
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Vistaprint.  They did a great job and the price was very reasonable.  I did postcards and magnets through them.
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    designed my own on zazzle.com..they came out great
  • edited December 2011
    I also used vista print. I ordered 100 post cards and paid about 5 or 6 dollars for them and tehn attached 1 inch magnets to the back (purchased as a roll and then cut).

I got lots of compliments and questions about where we ordered them.  SPending $1+ on each STD was not where I wanted to dump our $$ and this fit the bill without looking cheap or as cutting corners.
  • edited December 2011
    i used vistaprint for postcards and magnets. then i put these in envelopes from somewhere else. 

the price for the photos/magnets were free (100 of each) and i paid about $5 in shipping to get them to me. 

pictures below:

http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dray10486dray10486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did you find postcards for so little on vista print? When I went on it was $45 for 150...still better than most places but $5 is such a deal!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If you sign up on Vista Print they will send you emails all the time with free items, I just waited until the postcards came up on there (not long at all - they are always making them free) and ordered them then. Mine came out great as well and I only paid $20.00 for them (I upgraded to color on the back). I also sent them out as postcards which cut the postage in half!
  • edited December 2011
    zazzle is good you can always watch too for coupons and try walgreens
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards