Wedding Etiquette Forum

Relationship poll

Inspired by the post below with the serious relationship time being 4 years.

How long have you been with your Fi/Dh (started dating)?

How long have you been married (if you are)?

Scott and I have been together for 3 years as of Sept 1st.
We've been married for about 1 1/2 years.

Re: Relationship poll

• Joe and i started dating march of 2007 and we were engaged by december of 2007. We were married may of 2009.

We've known each other since 99 and were best friends from 2004 on though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic There's no room for you mommy! Shorry!
  • Lets see... H and I have been together for just under 6 years now, but we've only been married for 2 months and one day. 

Because according to my mother, he was getting the milk for free.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2010
    Together nearly 7 years, married for 2.
  • We met in 1999, started dating in 2007, and have been married a bit over 2 1/2 months.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • We've been together for just over 7 years and married for 7 1/2 months.
  • We met on perfectmatch.com and have been together for a  over two and a half years.   We decided to marry on February 14, 2010 and wedding date is November 28, 2010. 
  • Been together 4 1/2yrs. and married 4 months. 
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • FI and I have been together 7 1/2 years, engaged for 9 months so far, and will be married 12/31/10.  It's...about...time! lol
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • FI and are getting married in 3 weeks.  Just 3 weeks shy of our 7 year dating anniversary... 
  • How long have you been with your Fi/Dh (started dating)? We started dating July of 2008 and got engaged engaged December of 2009. We are getting married May 2011.

How long have you been married (if you are)?
    Not yet but in nine months!
    Photobucket aedesisgettingmarried.weebly.com
  • We dated 8 years and been married since June.  Yeah, we're a little slow.  
    Photobucket
  • We met once in Dec 2006.  Met again in April 2007 and strted dating.  We were engaged May 2008 and married Sept 09.

So dating 13 months, engaged 16 months and our 1st Anniversay in on Thursday :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have been together 5 1/2 years.  We have been married for 2 years.

mrs. jesse - my parents got married about 6 months after their first date, and will celebrate their 33rd anniversary next month. They are the reason I try so very hard not to judge fast-moving relationships!
  • Met in 2005. Started dating in 2006. Got engaged in 2009.  We have been married for 3 fabulous months!
  • RoxysMama - you are gorgeous, and it looks like the church you got married in is super awesome as well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_relationship-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cafd5fab-64fa-4208-a9d2-564075ed070bPost:5f0d699b-dcd2-4c07-90b0-809211786f64">Re: Relationship poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]We dated 8 years and been married since June.  Yeah, we're a little slow.  
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>Not as slow as us.  We've been dating nearing 10 years... not married yet. xD</div>
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rick and I have been together 6 1/2 years-we started dating February 2004
  • We dated one time 17 years ago ( I was 15, he was 16) I didn't kiss him goodnight and he never called again! Then 17 years later my sister set us up again (she is his daycare provider) We have been together for one year and one month and will be married in one week!!!
  • We've been dating a little over a year and a half and have been engaged for five months.
  • side note...my parents got married 4 months after they met and have been married for 30 years!!
  • Scott and I started dating in December of 2006.

We got engaged February 2nd, 2008. (Candelaria)

We got married 3 months later on May 23, 2008.

SOOOOO, we've been together for like....3.5 years. BUT HOLY SCHITT IT SEEMS SO MUCH LONGER THAN THAT.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • We've been together a little over 8 years and engaged since last Christmas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_relationship-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cafd5fab-64fa-4208-a9d2-564075ed070bPost:edc783b4-1e60-4ff0-95eb-ed89044bf6db">Re: Relationship poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]side note...my parents got married 4 months after they met and have been married for 30 years!!
    Posted by mrspat7[/QUOTE]

My parents were married after only 11 months of dating and have been married for 30 years as well. You never know how things will turn out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have been dating 2 years, the wedding is in 2 months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI's late parents were married 6 months after they met in 1947.  At the time, she was already engaged to another man.  She always said that when you meet the one, you just know.... They were married for over 45 years.
  • We've been together 4.5 years and been married 3.5 months.
  • We started dating January 18 2009 and we're getting married November 21 2010. not even two years but when you know, you know. we got engaged at 11 months
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Met August 2006
    Started dating September 2006 (so 4 years this month)
    Engaged January 2009
    Married 3 weeks ago

• Been lurking a while, might as well start posting, eh?

Met FI in August '06.  Again April '07.  Again August '07, and I finally stuck in his mind, haha!

Started dating Halloween '08, made it official 16 days later, got engaged April 2010 :)

So...from the date we count as our anniversary (Nov 16 '08), we've been dating 1 year, 9 1/2 months, and we'll have been dating 3 years, 7 months at the time we get married.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • together 5yrs
    married just short of a month
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards