Wedding Etiquette Forum

Saturday Morning Poll

Because I need something to read, and I'm curious to see who's on :)

1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday?

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights?

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody?

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon?

Photobucket

Re: Saturday Morning Poll

• 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? 7 or 8am... depends on when Declan (son) wakes me up. 

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? Nope, because of the early wake up call. Staying out "late" means coming home around 11pm. I'm lame.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? Feed Declan, clean up a little, and run errands. Saturdays are usually errand days.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? Errands and going to the park with FI and Declan. Woot! It's 70 degrees in Boston today!
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? Aroung 9am...my sister wakes me up to go to Starbucks.  It's our little Saturday thing to do together :)

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? Not usually because I wake up at 6am to work and am usually tired when I get home.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Relax, clean and do some laundry Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? Lounge and attempt to do homework

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? Scott and Gil are coming here so we will probably relax then get ready to go out to dinner tonight and see a movie.  Cute little date night planned

Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Butterfly...that's a really interesting name for your little cutie pie.  How do you pronounce Declan? I love unique names!
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • 11 pm is late for me :-X
    Photobucket
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday?
    5:00am.. not by choice by any means

I haven't since I started having to be up to early on Saturdays

I get up, get dressed, eat breakfast and go to work.

Probably working on a few wedding things and I have to compile a shower guest list for my Aunt's, who are throwing me a shower
  • It's pronounced "Deck-Lynn"! 

Shelly-- 11pm is late for you too? What time do you usually go to bed?
  • I usually go to bed by 10:30 or 11.  I'm a homebody.  I go out every now and then, but not too often.

Last night I hung out with my sister and didn't get home until 1ish. I don't know when the last time was out that late.

Photobucket
  • might as well answer :)

1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday?  Around 8 or 8:30

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights?  Not usually

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? I'm lazy in the morning.  I catch up on Days of our lives every saturday morning.  Nick sleeps until noon, so its nice and quiet.  No one to interrupt my stories.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon?  We're going shopping.  Woohoo!
    Photobucket
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday?  It depends.  I'm normally awake around 7, but unless I have a reason to get up, will doze until 9 or 10.  I'm lazy. 

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights?  Rarely, Fridays nights are best for relaxing at home, IMO. 

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody?  Again, depends.  Usually I lounge until lunchtime. 

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon?  After my husband wakes up from a nap (he had an early meeting) I'm going to put up new blinds in the bedroom and wash the sheets.  We might go to a "Welcome Spring" party at 4, but I'm not really feeling it.  I'm thinking yardwork and a magzine on the back porch instead. 
  • Yeah, I hear you! Ahhh the days of being a college student, when I left the dorms at 11pm.
  • Seriously.  I remember getting home at 6 AM.  I don't think I could do that if I tried, now.
    Photobucket
  • crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2010
    Trrubs!!! HI BUDDY!
    1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? Early. Between 5 and 6am.

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? We'll go out for dinner and a drink usually on Friday. In the summer we almost alwasy golf Friday nights, but we are ALWAYS home by 8 or 9 unless it's a special occasion.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? We clean the house, do laundry, I do my workout, sometimes we'll go grocery shopping because walmart is super quiet that time of the day then we lounge in the afternoons.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? I've already done a lot today, but tonight we're going to my BIL and SIL's house for dinner and cuddle time with Mads. Scoot and I may go for lunch.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  •  1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday?
    Usually by 7:30 or 8, because Rick goes to work by 8:30. Since he's sick, I didn't wake up until 9, which is unusual for me.

Not really-maybe once or twice a month. I'm a homebody

I usually SAY I'm going to get a lot accomplished, but end up staying in my pj's until 3

Lounge around. Rick's still sick, and the weather is crappy. We're supposed to get snow, so we'll probably be ordering pizza and watching movies.
  • My goodness Fish!  That's early!

However, you seem like a morning person.
    Photobucket
  • I'm kind of an all day person. :) But once 9:30 comes, it's game over.

The Margarita Evolution
    9ish

More on Saturday nights than Friday nights.

Depends on my mood. Today I cleaned, some days I make some coffee and read.

Family barbecue this afternoon, then I'm forcing the husband to have a Twilight and New Moon movie-thon with me tonight Laughing
    7:30 ish (in time to get to 8 am boot camp class...got to sleep in today d/t to no class)

Nope. 

lounger.

invitations...they WILL be done!
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? 8 or so.

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? not usually.  the husband and i usually watch movies.  i had some wine and saw a movie with a GF last night though.

3) What do you do once you're up?  i usually get up right away, go downstairs and lounge.  lately i've been grabbing the laptop and doing a bit of surfing before H wakes up.  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody?

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? cutting and styling some hair.  then i get to meet my brand new (second) cousin.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? Around 8 if H is working, around 9 or 10 if he is home

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? Not really

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody?  Again, if H is working I'm a busybody doing errands and such, if H is home, we either lounge or go out and explore the litle towns around us.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon?  Today was H's last day off for three weeks, so he declared it a lounge day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? 5 or 6

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights?  No, generally not unless it's a planned event.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody?  we lounge around with coffee for a couple of hours before going to classes at the gym at 8 or 8:30

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon?  I'm at work, DH is helping friends move.  Dinner at home tonight and probably a movie.

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • My Saturdays suck because I work every weekend. :(
  • I would HATE to work on weekends. boo.

The Margarita Evolution
  • polichikpolichik member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? FI and I usually get up at the same time, between 11 AM and 2 PM

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? Usually, yes! We always go out at least one night per weekend and usually have a night in the other night. Part of why we sleep late is that we're usually out until at least 2 AM one night a weekend. Although we went to sleep at 1 last night and got up at 12...

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? Lounge, for sure :) We plan on lounging all day today, although we do need to do some cleaning at some point in time

Copious amounts of Law & Order and probably a movie, some Battleship, folding some laundry, then hanging out with FBIL when he comes over tonight.
  • Wow, I feel lazy after reading everyone else's wakeup times!
  • Hi Fishy!  I love your bunny ears!
  • I'm channeling my inner East.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Don't worry Poli, Nick slept until 1 today.
    Photobucket
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? depends on if I have somthing planned. But normally about 9-9:30.

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? No, we usually wait till Saturday.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? Again it depends. Some days I clean as soon as I get up. Sometimes I lounge.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? Nope had my boudoir photo session. So I got up early to get my hair and make-up done. Now I'm just waiting on FI to return.I kicked him out of the house for the afternoon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? If MH is home, about 8. If he's out already at work...we'll say 11. I'm not a morning person.

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? K. usually has to work on Sat mornings so the most we'll do is dinner out, watch some tv.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? I lounge. I lounge, like, almost professionally. It's a little sad.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? Cleaning all the paint I splattered on the bathroom fixtures & floor while painting... painting the bedroom tonight when K. gets home. Good times.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment

1) What time do you usually wake up on Saturday? Usually around 11am or noon.

2) Do you go out a lot on Friday nights? Rarely.

3) What do you do once you're up?  Do you lounge around or are you a busybody? I lounge around and do absolutely nothing for a very long time.

4) Any plans for this Saturday afternoon? Well, we went to N's grandmother's funeral this morning and just got back from lunch w/ family. Now we are at my parents' and are hanging around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards