Maryland
Options

Photographer reviews?

Hello -My fiance and I are thinking about using Stacy Richardson or D. Bryant Photography for our wedding - has anyone used them or do you have any other Annapolis based photographers.  I'd love to see any albums or samples of their work.

Re: Photographer reviews?

• Options
    mollyrowemollyrowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We interviewed with D. Bryant Photography.  We sat with Don Thompson for over an hour and got to take a look at all of the album options and photographers work.  He was so attentive and pleasant and provided an excellent consultation!We decided against using D. Bryant because Don was already booked for our wedding day. I also interviewed Ego Media.  I LOVED their work, but their prices are high.  You pretty much get the photographers for the day, and the pictures, touched up, on a disc for the same price that most studios will give you the same plus an album. Depends what's important to you.  We ended up booking Borrowed Blue Photography.  Our consultation and dealings with Natalie and Jamie thus far have been fantastic.  Our wedding isn't until next May, so I can't speak for their day-of demeanor or final work, but we are very excited to work with them!  Check them out online - website and blog!Hope this helps!
  • Options
    anastasia80anastasia80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try looking at Ferry Huang Photography:http://www.ferryhuangphotography.comI like his work a lot and I think he's pretty inexpensive.Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got no experience with either of the photographers that you mentioned but we're using Kara Ciprich with Autumn Lights  Photography.  She's based out of PG County but will happily travel.  She's doing out wedding at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis.  Email or call her for photos AutumnLightsPhotos@gmail.com or 240-460-8823
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jen Lowe at jlowephotos.com/blog.  She does a lot of her engagement sessions in Annapolis and is so super talented!  I used her for my wedding and cannot say enough great things about her.  She is easy to work with and has an amazing eye for light.  My favorite thing about her photos is her ability to capture emotion.  GL with your hunt.
  • Options
    UMD_MegUMD_Meg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married next April, but I booked D Bryant as well. Just seeing his pictures and talking to him with my fiance sold me. He was very accommodating when I scheduled the first meeting since I live out of town and only am in MD on some weekends. His blog has a bunch of his pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at Brodie Ledford Photography!

Personal service and very affordable!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards