California-Inland Empire

meeting with photog.... no call no show!

I couldn't believe it! I just confirmed with her the day before, and she didnt show up! She didnt even call! I cant trust her for my wedding... what if she does that the day of? Im so sad... my search continues I guess
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: meeting with photog.... no call no show!

• edited December 2011
    omg how horrible are you serious! wow that is not cool. who is this photographer? make sure to put it out there so no one else has this problem :-) good luck and let us all know who you find im looking for a good photographer/videographer myself. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally get a new photog! Not worth the stress and hassle to deal with this one... Sorry it didn't work out :-/
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow.  FIRED!  What a flake and bad business at that.  Wow.  Hope you find someone soon.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow! What a nightmare.  :(

You should check out my photographer's website. ImagesByAaron.com

He is super sweet and easy to talk to. Just tell him your situation and I'm sure he can tailor a package to fit your budget and needs (that's what he did for me!).   I'm so sorry about that headache you had to deal with.  
  • heath1026heath1026 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely find someone else.  I'm from the LA board and I'm using Rita Clifton from www.cliftonphotography.net. She's out of Temecula and is AMAZING!  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011

Wow that's pretty impressive.   check out my photographer, Corbin Kell, www.corbinkell.cc; not only does he do awesome work but he shows up early!

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_meeting-photog-call-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:96352100-b212-4041-be24-eb13255e24b8Post:c8ca1bd3-2392-4fb3-bf69-9f95c9a66145">Re: meeting with photog.... no call no show!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow that's pretty impressive.   check out my photographer, Corbin Kell, <a href="http://www.corbinkell.cc" rel='nofollow'>www.corbinkell.cc</a> ; not only does he do awesome work but he shows up early!
    Posted by femfatal86[/QUOTE]

So far all your posts are on photog threads advertising the same person. I'm reporting you as a vendor...
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    actually I've listed out fantasea yachts for a venue, gould video for video, tic tock for flowers, and talked about carson community center for a venue; I like my vendors; a photographer was the hardest thing to find so I go through those forums and post on it but thanks all the same
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards