Christian Weddings

Guest List ....again

My father just informed me that we might have to actually have a certain amount of people to make the room / buffet worth while... So I guess I need to invite 170 ppl to get about 130... I guess the Great Aunts and Uncles are back on the list ... and some extra ppl/plus ones.... Theres that solved ....

I'm taking my dress to my grandmas on Thurs for her friend to start working on adding the sash/belt that I'm using the color blue from the bridesmaids dress and the part of the fabric is from my dress that i wore in my Maitron of Honor's wedding it was the part that got cut off and I saved it for whatever reason ... then i found a lace belt that macthes my dress perfectly from Michaels... So i'm putting that ontop of the blue.... just have to have it attached ... SO excited for my grandma to see it :)

My wording /invitation are being worked on we are printing our own invites just have to get all the dates  lined up and take it all to my granfather's to print ...
Love is All You Need

Re: Guest List ....again

• HAHAH! Sorry, kind of a threadjack. I thought I was still in June Weddings and I was like, uhh... a little late dear!
    But then, I realized that I am on Christian Weddings. Woo, good thing I realized that. LOL.

How many people were you going to invite? Remember, more people means longer lines.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Actually I sent out 80 Save the Date cards... Which after I calculated and just added some plus ones in my head it's about 165 .. So i can invite my lil B list people but maybe not the great aunts and uncles ..Have to talk to Dad again ... I thought I was under ...But I have a lot of Southern family that might not make it and we wouldnt get to 130 ...

Love is All You Need
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_guest-list-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:4f7f1c3d-8329-4511-b810-95fe659fc6cePost:297b9645-52fe-4c81-83b3-2f6438922732">Re: Guest List ....again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually I sent out 80 Save the Date cards... Which after I calculated and just added some plus ones in my head it's about 165 .. So i can invite my lil B list people but maybe not the great aunts and uncles ..Have to talk to Dad again ... I thought I was under ...But I have a lot of Southern family that might not make it and we wouldnt get to 130 ...
    Posted by GunzNRoses213[/QUOTE]

Well, not everyone needs a STD. Just make sure you get your invites out on time.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards