African American Weddings

Recommend your....

Save the Date Websites. I have been looking over for some and I didnt realize that it would be this difficult. I want a magnet that has our colors (teal, cream and gold) in it, I would even take one that has one color that is teal.

I am having bad luck. i went to a site and asked for a proof and it was horrible. I seriously think I screamed at the screen in disbelief. All I asked them was to change the font and they changed EVERYTHING.....

So please help!! TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Recommend your....

• edited December 2011
    vistaprint.com you can make your own complete design so it will look exactly like you want if you don't like any of their designs.  They are even offering them free right now... you just pay shipping.

http://www.vistaprint.com/custom-magnets-multi.aspx?GP=7%2f28%2f2011+9%3a31%3a48+PM&GPS=1611294005&GNF=1&GPLSID=

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made my own using vistaprint. The magnets are the size of a business card and a bit thin but not too thin. Ultimately, I ended up going with the postcards instead of the magnets.

Here is the pics of several designs I made:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually created a proof using wedding paper divas and took a screen shot and printed with vista for free plus shipping. Best idea ever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint as well.
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Vistprint....Love it!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    magnetstreetweddings.com You can do a lot of customizing on your save the dates
    !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    freshimpressions.us design is in my bio
  • edited December 2011

These are ours from 123Print.com , came REALLY quickly and were about 60 dollars for 150.
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I used magnetqueen.com for my std's. Pics in bio. The magnets were a huge hit with our guests and they were pretty cost effective. We ordered 100 for $60.
  • edited December 2011
    I uploaded my own design on vistaprint too!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_recommend-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:09e3efbf-8190-4a40-b25a-d3e9e1d9bab7Post:f7240ddf-a2da-43b6-b6c5-a01c5471ef5e">Re: Recommend your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used <strong>magnetqueen.com for my std's</strong>. Pics in bio. The magnets were a huge hit with our guests and they were pretty cost effective. We ordered 100 for $60.
    Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! I was going to use magnetstreet but I looked here and found a similar magnet that will cost me $100 less. YAY!!!!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! Ya'll are awesome! i will check these sites out! I tried Vista print but I am artistically challenged :-( I wish I had the talent because I would be all on it. Maybe I will try again to see what i can come up with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_recommend-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:09e3efbf-8190-4a40-b25a-d3e9e1d9bab7Post:d36388d0-594c-4a85-947d-6c9fefdad3ab">Re: Recommend your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recommend your.... : Thanks!!! I was going to use magnetstreet but I looked here and found a similar magnet that will cost me $100 less. YAY!!!!
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

YAY!!!!! Money saved is always a good thing!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours designed for us by the guy who is doing all or paper designs and then used visataprint to order them for free just paid upload and shipping
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards